Cross dressing school kids on Isle of Wight

Started by bennydorano, September 11, 2017, 01:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red hander

Quote from: easytiger95 on September 13, 2017, 02:15:24 PM
The Spartans at Thermoplyae thought they'd have the edge on the million strong Persians because they rocked up in "effeminate" trousers.

The Persians, meanwhile, were amazed the warriors as legendarily ferocious as the Spartans spent the hours before battle oiling and combing their very long hair.

No lawsuits were lodged.

Sparta was renowned throughout Ancient Greece as a hotbed of homosexuality and lesbianism. I understand that most if not all the 300 Spartans were gay, and many strapped legs together with their lover so both would fight even harder against the Persians, effeminate trousers or not 

Captain Black

Stew I've reported your bigotry to the mods, as I don't think such prejudice has any place anywhere on the internet, never mind on a Gaelic discussion board!

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Hectic on September 12, 2017, 08:47:04 AM
Let him wear the dress if he wants but don't be getting all upset if he comes home saying he is getting called names.  Problem for me is more these folk that have their peculiar ways and want to flaunt them but then on the other hand when someone else voices their thoughts on it they round on them.

That's what they used to say about left-handed people.

stew

Quote from: Captain Black on September 14, 2017, 11:04:52 PM
Stew I've reported your bigotry to the mods, as I don't think such prejudice has any place anywhere on the internet, never mind on a Gaelic discussion board!

Good man Captain, you are the bigot not me, I have no time for these people based on experience, you are hating on me because of my experience with travellers? I do not know a single human being on the planet who has any time for these people! Not a f**king one.

I stand by my comments all the way, again I ask, have you ever seen a tidy gypsy camp after they have left? who has to clean their filth up after they leave and who pays for it? I guarantee your bleeding heart it is not those f**kers themselves, they are mighty people for stealing shit and enslaving the homeless whilst ruining the environment in which they lived for a couple of weeks.

I am sure that in your world travellers are all hard working, jesus loving liberals who dont send their kids out to panhandle, in my world they are absolutely and totally devoid of quality, just my experience, just my  opinion.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

stew

Quote from: red hander on September 14, 2017, 10:46:56 PM
Quote from: easytiger95 on September 13, 2017, 02:15:24 PM
The Spartans at Thermoplyae thought they'd have the edge on the million strong Persians because they rocked up in "effeminate" trousers.

The Persians, meanwhile, were amazed the warriors as legendarily ferocious as the Spartans spent the hours before battle oiling and combing their very long hair.

No lawsuits were lodged.

Sparta was renowned throughout Ancient Greece as a hotbed of homosexuality and lesbianism. I understand that most if not all the 300 Spartans were gay, and many strapped legs together with their lover so both would fight even harder against the Persians, effeminate trousers or not

Load of bollocks from stem to stern!

How would you understand that all 300 spartans that fought at Thermoplyae were gay? Wise up man dear, the odds of that are beyond astronomical.

sid waddell

Quote from: stew on September 14, 2017, 10:34:50 PM
Quote from: Hectic on September 14, 2017, 10:09:16 AM
Quote from: sid waddell on September 14, 2017, 12:57:45 AM
Quote from: Hectic on September 14, 2017, 12:30:42 AM

No I am being deadly serious here.

He uses the word kn**ker, which means someone who disposes of dead animals, to seemingly describe people with a certain collective way of thinking.

I do not doubt it was meant in a derogatory way but nonetheless I do not think the travelling community need to be referenced.

Or what are these laws that allow members of the travelling community to use a word when others are not allowed to use it? That is a genuine question as well as I am not up to speed with the specifics of Irish law.
So you do not doubt it was meant in a derogatory way.

These days the word is mainly used in a derogatory, racist way against the Travelling Community and when it's used in a derogatory way against anybody, even if they're not Travellers, it becomes a racist term. Whoever the slur is made against are equated to Travellers, with the automatic implication that the Travelling Community are the lowest of the low in society.

It's a custom that members of communities that are currently or have historically been oppressed can appropriate words that have commonly been used against them and use them as they wish, while if people who are not members of that community use these words as a slur it is most certainly considered both derogatory and racist, or in the case of the gay or transgender communities, homophobic or transphobic respectively.

Derogatory in the same way as if some called those with a certain collective way of thinking a bunch of vaginas. I would not be thinking that they were literally meaning that is what they are, I would identify it as derogatory but I would not then be turning round and saying it was a sexist remark.

As far as the rest of your post is concerned I am at a complete loss to understand - are you saying people of a specific group can use a derogatory term all they want if it is a term that is in some way associated with them in a derogatory manner but when anyone else uses it it is justification for hanging, drawing and quartering?  Surely these terms are either acceptable or not full stop?

A note on Irish travellers and your 'lowest of the low in society' - do you know any Irish travellers?  From my experience they are proud, hard working people.  They have great faith and much stronger values than many in the population.  Yes there are a few rogues but not any more than society in general.

I do know some yes, from my experience they are thieving, filthy feckers who never done a days work in their lives, granted my experience of them is about 25 years old, I have never had any time for them and avoid them at all cost, and will continue to do so, as for their faith? I don't see it, you seem to love them however, next time they are camping in Armagh I will let you know so you can help them clean up after themselves..............................Oh wait!
Your opinion of Travellers was so predictable.

You'd do well to take note of that old saying "better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt".

sid waddell

Quote from: Hectic on September 12, 2017, 08:47:04 AM
Problem for me is more these folk that have their peculiar ways and want to flaunt them but then on the other hand when someone else voices their thoughts on it they round on them.
The "Christian" parents, yes?

stew

Quote from: sid waddell on September 15, 2017, 12:29:40 AM

He uses the word kn**ker, which means someone who disposes of dead animals, to seemingly describe people with a certain collective way of thinking.

I do not doubt it was meant in a derogatory way but nonetheless I do not think the travelling community need to be referenced.

Or what are these laws that allow members of the travelling community to use a word when others are not allowed to use it? That is a genuine question as well as I am not up to speed with the specifics of Irish law.

These days the word is mainly used in a derogatory, racist way against the Travelling Community and when it's used in a derogatory way against anybody, even if they're not Travellers, it becomes a racist term. Whoever the slur is made against are equated to Travellers, with the automatic implication that the Travelling Community are the lowest of the low in society.

It's a custom that members of communities that are currently or have historically been oppressed can appropriate words that have commonly been used against them and use them as they wish, while if people who are not members of that community use these words as a slur it is most certainly considered both derogatory and racist, or in the case of the gay or transgender communities, homophobic or transphobic respectively.

Derogatory in the same way as if some called those with a certain collective way of thinking a bunch of vaginas. I would not be thinking that they were literally meaning that is what they are, I would identify it as derogatory but I would not then be turning round and saying it was a sexist remark.

As far as the rest of your post is concerned I am at a complete loss to understand - are you saying people of a specific group can use a derogatory term all they want if it is a term that is in some way associated with them in a derogatory manner but when anyone else uses it it is justification for hanging, drawing and quartering?  Surely these terms are either acceptable or not full stop?

A note on Irish travellers and your 'lowest of the low in society' - do you know any Irish travellers?  From my experience they are proud, hard working people.  They have great faith and much stronger values than many in the population.  Yes there are a few rogues but not any more than society in general.

I do know some yes, from my experience they are thieving, filthy feckers who never done a days work in their lives, granted my experience of them is about 25 years old, I have never had any time for them and avoid them at all cost, and will continue to do so, as for their faith? I don't see it, you seem to love them however, next time they are camping in Armagh I will let you know so you can help them clean up after themselves..............................Oh wait!

You'd do well to take note of that old saying "better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt".

Would you let one of them stay in your house for one night??? I know I wouldn't.

I love pushing your buttons siddles, you are sooooo easy )

This is a discussion forum last time I checked, if everyone acted like you all the time sid and got offended at everything when told to by popular opinion via the media, this site would die on the vine, you are a bleeding heart liberal sidley, cant you love me too????  :)

sid waddell

Quote from: stew on September 15, 2017, 12:38:40 AM

Would you let one of them stay in your house for one night??? I know I wouldn't.

This is a discussion forum last time I checked, if everyone acted like you all the time sid and got offended at everything when told to by popular opinion via the media, this site would die on the vine, you are a bleeding heart liberal sidley, cant you love me too????  :)
You don't "push anybody's buttons", mate.

You're just thought of as a bigoted, racist fool.

If you still lived in Ireland you'd fit right in in the DUP.

punt kick

You friendly with many travellers sid? Like J70 and other chic liberals on here your rhetoric hides your own bigotry - all hollow words kid. I love Stews honesty.

sid waddell

Quote from: punt kick on September 15, 2017, 08:11:22 AM
You friendly with many travellers sid? Like J70 and other chic liberals on here your rhetoric hides your own bigotry - all hollow words kid. I love Stews honesty.
I have one friend that comes from a Traveller background. Why do you ask, mate? Do you think one must have friends from a certain background to object to racist bigotry against them?

I don't have any six year old transgender friends who wear dresses, but that doesn't mean I don't object to neanderthal bigotry against them which is entirely naked, like yours.

The one thing you'll always get from me is honesty - and I honestly think you're a despicable piece of shit, who like stewpid, would fit right in in the DUP, or the TUV, or at an 11th of July bonfire with tricolours and dolls of black people on the top.

That type of "honesty" is the type of "honesty" you go in for.

punt kick

Quote from: sid waddell on September 15, 2017, 08:58:57 AM
I have one friend that comes from a Traveller background. Why do you ask, mate? Do you think one must have friends from a certain background to object to racist bigotry against them?

I don't have any six year old transgender friends who wear dresses, but that doesn't mean I don't object to neanderthal bigotry against them which is entirely naked, like yours.

The one thing you'll always get from me is honesty - and I honestly think you're a despicable piece of shit, who like stewpid, would fit right in in the DUP, or the TUV, or at an 11th of July bonfire with tricolours and dolls of black people on the top.

Ah poor wee Sid, you know one person from a traveller background, but not a traveller - ah bless, you really are so liberal.  By the way son I wasn't objecting to the kid more his fuckwit parents for imposing their will on the lad, maybe if you stop pulling the plums of yourself and ever get a woman and have kids you will think different.

sid waddell

Quote from: punt kick on September 15, 2017, 09:11:18 AM

Ah poor wee Sid, you know one person from a traveller background, but not a traveller - ah bless, you really are so liberal.  By the way son I wasn't objecting to the kid more his fuckwit parents for imposing their will on the lad, maybe if you stop pulling the plums of yourself and ever get a woman and have kids you will think different.
The only person who wants to impose their will on a six your old child is yourself, pal.

People who do that are generally socially maladjusted freaks who can't deal with life.

You've given no indication that you're any different.

stew

Quote from: sid waddell on September 15, 2017, 12:58:03 AM
Quote from: stew on September 15, 2017, 12:38:40 AM

This is a discussion ! Do try and keep upforum last time I checked, if everyone acted like you all the time sid and got offended at everything when told to by popular opinion via the media, this site would die on the vine, you are a bleeding heart liberal sidley, cant you love me too????  :)
You don't "push anybody's buttons", mate.

Oh sidley we both know that is a lie.

You're just thought of as a bigoted, racist fool.

I am not a racist, I simply have no use for people who beg, steal and permanently borrow shit they don't own, that pollute every area they inhabit and who are generally seen in a very poor light by all bar the stupid f**kers on the left that are apologists for them! I have not met a single one of them with an ounce of decency in them, that's nothing but personal experience and fact,

You know a former traveller, ONE former traveller, I am sure he was a great lad you had over to your home many times..Yeaahhhh.

If you still lived in Ireland you'd fit right in in the DUP.

I do live in Ireland you tit

stew

OOOOH sid, You have lost the plot kid!

No one on here is bigoted against the 6 year old child, they are upset at his parents for putting him in a position were he could well be bullied, that and the fact he is a 6 year old but his liberal arsehole parents chose to use him to cause controversy.