Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longballin

Quote from: skeog on November 24, 2017, 12:51:18 PM
The bog in Omagh unplayable again,bit more focus on Healy Park should be top of the list.

Is an embarrassment to this county - you'd think Ulster council would have wised up to it by now instead of scheduling major games there...

Fuzzman

Any of ye going to the TTM All stars tonight?
Might see ye there.

skeog

Record crowd attending no other county in Ireland can match TTM.

PMG1

Hi folks for any of yous that are interested the final of the Paul McGirr U16 Club Champions Tournament takes place this Sunday at 2:00 between Crossmaglen and Kilcoo, there is a bit of recent history between these two clubs so it should make for a great atmosphere, going by performances so far it promises to be a real cracker ( the kilcoo v Carrickmore semi final was one of the best games I ever witnessed), it will be ground breaking as well because the game is being brodcast live on the 'Spirit of Paul McGirr' Facebook page as well as Teamtalkmag and Tyrone Association Dublin pages, live commentary will be provided by Noel McGinn with Mark Harte and Ciaran McBride also in the studio, tune in for what should be a great game

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: Fuzzman on November 24, 2017, 03:37:03 PM
Might see ye there.

Great event fair play to the lads for providing great coverage of our games they deserve this big night every year. Wonder if the Cavanagh's will be there with the Ulster Final Sunday?
Living the dream!!!

longballin

Quote from: southtyronegael on November 24, 2017, 09:36:17 PM
Quote from: Fuzzman on November 24, 2017, 03:37:03 PM
Might see ye there.
who would want to go to that pukefest? not a chance the cavanaghs would be seen anywhere near it.

While I agree with much of what you say on Tyrone set-up, that seems a bit severe. TTM provide a great service...

southtyronegael

whilst they do provide a great coverage of club games, check out some of their county coverage. total love in with harte and absolutely no critical analysis. they brush anything bad under the carpet and blow good stuff out of proportion. they contributed to the bubble which the county team and setup is in which in turn contributed to the dublin debacle.

longballin

Quote from: southtyronegael on November 24, 2017, 10:33:52 PM
whilst they do provide a great coverage of club games, check out some of their county coverage. total love in with harte and absolutely no critical analysis. they brush anything bad under the carpet and blow good stuff out of proportion. they contributed to the bubble which the county team and setup is in which in turn contributed to the dublin debacle.

it's either that or lose access to Tyrone players!

southtyronegael

BennyHarp

Quote from: southtyronegael on November 24, 2017, 10:33:52 PM

Maybe there was good things to say about the team this year as they comprehensively won the Ulster championship- you know, around the same time you went missing from this thread.
That was never a square ball!!

southtyronegael

of course there was good stuff when we were beating div 2 and 3 teams in ulster and god knows we heard plenty about it from ttm and on here. didnt hear much bad being said about the dublin performance on ttm.

longballin

Quote from: southtyronegael on November 24, 2017, 11:12:05 PM
of course there was good stuff when we were beating div 2 and 3 teams in ulster and god knows we heard plenty about it from ttm and on here. didnt hear much bad being said about the dublin performance on ttm.

well their club coverage is excellent

southtyronegael

i agree, it really is. very balanced unlike the county coverage which is my main gripe with them.

redhandefender

God help us would someone send this child to school and get him of the tinternet! Must live alone!

BennyHarp

Quote from: southtyronegael on November 24, 2017, 11:24:04 PM
i agree, it really is. very balanced unlike the county coverage which is my main gripe with them.

Yes and you are so balanced on your view of the county.
That was never a square ball!!