Mayo v Galway, MacHale Park, Sunday 13th May 4pm

Started by From the Bunker, April 01, 2018, 08:44:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

straightred

Quote from: Rudi on May 13, 2018, 04:42:04 PM
Mayo by some distance the better team. Galway horribly negative.

Lots of basic mistakes and poor handling by both. I expect the extra man to make the difference

tippabu

Quote from: Rudi on May 13, 2018, 04:42:04 PM
Mayo by some distance the better team. Galway horribly negative.

Mayo have by far more of the ball, Galway much more clinical. Wouldn't say mayo have been better

Fear ón Srath Bán

Shocking indiscipline from O'Connor, will probably cost his team dear.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Jinxy

Mayo have the breeze now so they need to move the ball quicker.
Galway can afford to keep an extra man in the FB line but there are still loads of lads floating around on yellows back there.
You have to put lads in a position where they're thinking, "If I time this tackle wrong it's game over for me."
If you were any use you'd be playing.

trileacman

You're being hard on Doc. Whilst it is a red card I'd very much doubt he meant it. You can see he's trying to spin and attempting a hand off. He was immediately apologetic.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Jinxy

Syferus

Quote from: trileacman on May 13, 2018, 04:48:12 PM
You're being hard on Doc. Whilst it is a red card I'd very much doubt he meant it. You can see he's trying to spin and attempting a hand off. He was immediately apologetic.

You haven't a clue about the O'Connors if you seriously think he didn't mean it.

Beffs

So that makes it ok then?  :o

Utter nonsense.

The 2 O'Connor brother throw those sneaky elbows far too often for this to be unintentional. He knew exactly what he was doing. He just didn't expect the ref to have a ring side seat to it. Which the brother is usually much cuter at doing.

Mayo4Sam14

Anyone have a video of the DOC elbow ? Looked absolutely disgusting from where I was
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

JoG2

I was thinking the same tbh, though would need to see a reply.

Quote from: Mayo4Sam14 on May 13, 2018, 04:56:01 PM
Anyone have a video of the DOC elbow ? Looked absolutely disgusting from where I was

You're consistent I'll give you that

Taylor

Thoroughly deserved red card. Mayo should be 4 or 5 in front.

Extra man means nothing given the shite Galway system. Horrible team to watch and spoiling game after game

Rudi

Comer down for nothing delaying game. Ref moves ball forward Mayo point well played ref. Nonsense from Galway

imtommygunn

Blowitupref

47 mins played. Looks like a serious injury for Parsons. C O Connor coming on 0-8 each.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Jinxy

Season ending injury there.
Just after he kicked a great score.
Poor fella.