Derry v Galway AISF Sat 9th July 5.30pm Croke Park

Started by screenexile, June 26, 2022, 07:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

Derry 32 STH, was one for a right while but in recent seasons it was not value for money as Div 4/3 were about e10 then e12, in lower divisions. Now season ticket holder has no real savi g value. Holding off on ticket, to later in the week myself

Wildweasel74

I like it when they played around the clubs a few yrs bck but now they stick nearly solely to Owenbeg given the rise of the pitch, Celtic Park be tight on it.

tbrick18

Quote from: oakleaflad on June 27, 2022, 03:37:53 PM
Juvenile tickets should be available in the Hogan too. Only reason they aren't seems to be for more money for adult tickets. This means that people with children who want to get their tickets early are left stuck in the corners of the field, was very evident in our game vs Clare.

Yep
I tried booking earlier and after getting kicked out twice and then getting as far as paying before being kicked out, I eventually got 1 adult and 5 juvenile tickets ....for top deck of Davin in the corner.
Out of interest,. I searched for 6 adult tickets. Center of Cusack no issue.
So basically if you want to take your kids you get rubbish seats.

tbrick18

I think Gallagher played a great tactical card against Clare.
He went all out attack and didn't deploy the blanket in like he had in Ulster.
If I was Galway now, I'd have to prepare for Derry playing different styles. Which makes it more difficult for them.
Also putting Rogers in MF will make Galway think.
Realistically we could have mckinless, Rogers or Bradley partnering glass. Different options mean Derry will set up differently.
That's a dilemma for Galway.

I am nervous about this game, historically we never do well against them.
Galway have serious forwards. Strong in MF.
And solid defensively.
We're very strong defensively, and are strong up the middle but probably don't have the same amount of scoring forwards.
It's set up to be a great game.

Wildweasel74

Rodgers will be Midfield, let's Glass go forward giving Derry good mobility and height in Midfield. McKeigue pick up Walsh, who picks up Comer, I would went with McGrogan but his lad scored 1:03 of him yesterday. The form of Toner and Loughlin worrying. Given the Galway keeper horror show Bradley at full forward could pop up but unlikey. Is Tohill simply not up to it? I thought when Glass went off giving him 10+ mins at Midfield when well ahead, c if he anything to offer.

armaghniac

Quote from: tbrick18 on June 27, 2022, 06:11:04 PM
Quote from: oakleaflad on June 27, 2022, 03:37:53 PM
Juvenile tickets should be available in the Hogan too. Only reason they aren't seems to be for more money for adult tickets. This means that people with children who want to get their tickets early are left stuck in the corners of the field, was very evident in our game vs Clare.

Yep
I tried booking earlier and after getting kicked out twice and then getting as far as paying before being kicked out, I eventually got 1 adult and 5 juvenile tickets ....for top deck of Davin in the corner.
Out of interest,. I searched for 6 adult tickets. Center of Cusack no issue.
So basically if you want to take your kids you get rubbish seats.

If you want cheap seats then you do not get good ones. Seems reasonable
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Loughshore2022

When I first got on around 12.15 the Cusack seats wouldn't come up for me so I panicked and bought seats around 40 rows back in Davin. Later in the day I emailed them and asked if you can swap seats, they said you can make a new order and they can refund the first. I ended up getting Cusack seats, hopefully they do refund the first order like they said they would. They never responded to me again but I assume they don't reply after 5pm.

p3427977

Quote from: Loughshore2022 on June 27, 2022, 07:55:27 PM
When I first got on around 12.15 the Cusack seats wouldn't come up for me so I panicked and bought seats around 40 rows back in Davin. Later in the day I emailed them and asked if you can swap seats, they said you can make a new order and they can refund the first. I ended up getting Cusack seats, hopefully they do refund the first order like they said they would. They never responded to me again but I assume they don't reply after 5pm.
Oldest trick in the book!

Let me know if they do. It would be handy if and when the fabled middle seats go on sale.

seafoid

Round 6 of D2 in the League. Derry vs Galway
Derry hadn't conceded a goal in the first 5 rounds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hudyNOCOt5E
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

JoG2

Quote from: p3427977 on June 27, 2022, 08:18:34 PM

Let me know if they do. It would be handy if and when the fabled middle seats go on sale.

I got 3 adult 3 kids in the middle about 5 past 12 today.

p3427977

Quote from: JoG2 on June 27, 2022, 08:34:20 PM

I've decent tickets as well but I was making a joke about the chat in this and other threads. I hear it's a conspiracy.

screenexile

Quote from: p3427977 on June 27, 2022, 09:25:49 PM

I've decent tickets as well but I was making a joke about the chat in this and other threads. I hear it's a conspiracy.

The fix is in lads I fuckin told youns!!!!

http://www.irishnews.com/sport/gaafootball/2022/06/28/news/derry-fans-face-wait-over-semi-final-ticket-options-2756945/

seafoid

Quote from: screenexile on June 28, 2022, 09:20:33 AM
Quote from: p3427977 on June 27, 2022, 09:25:49 PM

The fix is in lads I fuckin told youns!!!!

http://www.irishnews.com/sport/gaafootball/2022/06/28/news/derry-fans-face-wait-over-semi-final-ticket-options-2756945/
Another West Brit conspiracy
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

TheMistro

Will Galway change keeper for next day? Is the lad that got injured in league final still not available?