?

?
10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

JoG2

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on January 21, 2022, 03:12:13 PM
Doesn't answer why Derry players past 10/12yrs are always running away to America, don't see them do the same in running in Tyrone. Donegal lads be the same going to America alot.

Maybe easier to withstand the lure of the dollar if you've a very good chance of an Anglo Celt and a tilt at Sam?

Wildweasel74

They a good chance if they can overcome Tyrone, if that's the attitude why even bother.

JoG2

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on January 21, 2022, 06:50:29 PM
They a good chance if they can overcome Tyrone, if that's the attitude why even bother.

You'd needy ask them. Has anything been confirmed or has someone on WhatsApp started a story about a county footballer and its gathered legs?

restorepride

Good luck to Sleacht Néill agus Beannchar tomorrow. Ádh mór! Sleacht Néill ar TG4.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: restorepride on January 22, 2022, 04:14:42 PM
Good luck to Sleacht Néill agus Beannchar tomorrow. Ádh mór! Sleacht Néill ar TG4.

Two very challenging games, looking forward to match on tg4

lenny

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 22, 2022, 04:28:50 PM
Quote from: restorepride on January 22, 2022, 04:14:42 PM

Two very challenging games, looking forward to match on tg4

Can you get the Banagher game anywhere? Is it available to stream? Good luck to both teams.

toby47

Any idea when the club football will start this year?

Will it be when the county football finishes up in summer time or will leagues be played on without county men?

honthecounty

Quote from: toby47 on January 24, 2022, 12:29:05 PM
Any idea when the club football will start this year?

Will it be when the county football finishes up in summer time or will leagues be played on without county men?

No idea as of yet but going by report last week on Paddy Bradley taking over at Glenullin the leagues are being restructured again this year. I know Desertmartin have applied to step up to intermediate and I am sure Glenullin will think they are to good for Junior.

Wildweasel74

If they that good, how come they can't win the ulster Junior championship

JoG2

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on January 25, 2022, 08:54:17 AM
If they that good, how come they can't win the ukster intermediate championship

Are they not Div 2 and playing Intermediate Championship?

Finally got around to watching the Slaughtneil hurling game last night. What a great performance, some seriously fine hurlers at the club. Can you imagine those players playing regularly in a Tipp or Kilkenny?

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: JoG2 on January 25, 2022, 10:17:46 AM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on January 25, 2022, 08:54:17 AM
If they that good, how come they can't win the ukster intermediate championship

Are they not Div 2 and playing Intermediate Championship?

Finally got around to watching the Slaughtneil hurling game last night. What a great performance, some seriously fine hurlers at the club. Can you imagine those players playing regularly in a Tipp or Kilkenny?

Exactly what I thought. This is by far the biggest achievement by any Derry club team in any code to come and put it up to Liam McCarthy counties in that way. Brendan Rogers fantastic, would be All Star in one of leading counties

JoG2

What a result for Steelstown. An All Ireland final to look forward to. Some feeling I'd say

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: JoG2 on January 29, 2022, 03:56:15 PM
What a result for Steelstown. An All Ireland final to look forward to. Some feeling I'd say

Unreal. Tbh i expected it.

theticklemister

Oh my word. Them boys dug deep. I'm a proud proud man here tonight. Up Steelstown and up the city

Newbridge Exile

Brilliant result for Steelstown that was some midfield partnership they were up against , good start to the league for Derry as well