Dublin Fans once Again ripped off when it comes to tickets!

Started by Tankie, July 05, 2007, 03:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tankie

QuoteTicket allocation for Leinster final less than semi

The Dublin County Board have received 25,000 tickets for the Leinster SFC final with Laois in Croke Park on Sunday week.

This is down 4,000 on the allocation we received for our semi-final victory over Offaly. As a result the Dublin County Board is once again unable to put tickets on public sale as the
allocation is well short of the demand from our clubs.

Its a joke, Dublin football has once again bank rolled the Leinster Football Championship and even in the Final we get left short of tickets again! :o :o :o

Grand Slam Saturday!

the Deel Rover

sure if its a wet day tankie there will be 7 or 8 thousand empty seats ;) ;) ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

The Real Laoislad

I was onto Leinster Council this morning for tickets and all thats left is Canal End tickets im mad.Ollie Byrne told me that most of tickets went on internet
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Uladh

And most o ye won't be in for the first half if it starts on time

Tankie

what makes you think its Dublin fans that don't turn up? also that still leave 78K at a dublin game with very little opposing support!
Grand Slam Saturday!

Lecale2

Tankie

Can any of you tell me why its fair that Laois get the sam allocation when they have yet to meet anything near that demand? would it be all the fair weather fans from Laois want a day out? but of course its ok as its only at Dublins expense.
Grand Slam Saturday!

the Deel Rover

they shouldn't give the fecking culchies any tickets at all :P
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

Hound

All joking aside, its hard to understand why they let ticketmaster sell thousands of tickets before they work out whether they can meet the demands of the competing counties (tickets went on sale on ticketmaster on Monday this week).

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Tankie on July 05, 2007, 03:14:39 PM
Can any of you tell me why its fair that Laois get the sam allocation when they have yet to meet anything near that demand? would it be all the fair weather fans from Laois want a day out? but of course its ok as its only at Dublins expense.

Im far from a fair weather fan and all i can get is Canal Tickets.What about all the scumbags on the Hill who wouldn't know the difference between Cluxton and Whelan? Why should they get tickets?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 05, 2007, 03:26:19 PM
Quote from: Tankie on July 05, 2007, 03:14:39 PM

Im far from a fair weather fan and all i can get is Canal Tickets.What about all the scumbags on the Hill who wouldn't know the difference between Cluxton and Whelan? Why should they get tickets?
Indiana alert brace yourself Laoislad
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

Gnevin

This comes around year in and year out Dublin bring a Huge crowd to a game which the Leinster Council/GAA are all to happy to accommodate until they get to a place where the "interest" from other counties rises and then it's all about fair play. Where is the fair play in this system for both counties? A electronic loyalty system should be developed
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Kerry Mike

Ah thank f**k for that, finally a thread not picking on the poor innocent Kerryman.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

the Deel Rover

aye they have been rough on you the past few days kerry mike but fair play to you your fighting a good battle , thats what you get for winning 33 or 34 Ai
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

Kerry Mike

The count is 35 now, dont forget we were a dual county at one stage before the feckin langers stole all our Ash trees.

We have thick skin and skulls in the Kingdom and you would need it all around here.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football