Croke Park - Bags and Shít

Started by Syferus, June 20, 2017, 03:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leenie

Does anyone know If there is any provisions in place for someone who is in their 80s to get to croke park from drumconda without walking .. the said person will always get a good seat but the walking to croke park is taking its toll ? 
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

delgany

I  think There is a disabled  car park  behind the davin stand .
This connects directly to ground with accessible lifts.
I'd contact croke park for pass arrangements.

delgany

I took a 10kg travel bag in last week.
There was a bag check.
Girl said that it was the last week that it would be allowed.
HOWEVER
THERE IS NO MENTION OF IT IN THE GROUND REGULATIONS OR ON THE TICKETS OR ON E TICKET

Owen Brannigan

Quote from: leenie on August 12, 2017, 09:44:11 AM
Does anyone know If there is any provisions in place for someone who is in their 80s to get to croke park from drumconda without walking .. the said person will always get a good seat but the walking to croke park is taking its toll ?

If you could persuade them to take a wheelchair, I am sure you could leave it secure during the game.

Owen Brannigan

Last week, umbrellas were being confiscated and put into blue wheelie bins.  While there is no place for umbrellas at a game blocking views and dripping onto the people behind, it would be a loss to some to have their golfing umbrella confiscated on entry to the ground when there was no warning beforehand.

Taylor

And the week before that they were filling the blue wheelie bins with bags.

johnneycool

I had a small rucksack with me and had it checked.

All they were looking for was cans of drink as far as I could see by the contents of the table.

They may have unofficially relaxed those rules it seems.

RedHand88

Know someone that had the bamboo pole removed from the flag on the way in. Depends who you got it seemed.

lurganblue

took a backpack with me on sunday. very brief check but they didnt seem too interested in my chicken sambos

BennyCake

Quote from: lurganblue on August 15, 2017, 11:31:59 AM
took a backpack with me on sunday. very brief check but they didnt seem too interested in my chicken sambos

They're next on the banned list, along with those Confederates flags.