Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magpie seanie

Don't think Nani has it for United. Could be like Forlan and might do really well back in Portugal or Spain but not good enough for United in my book. Ronaldo's early seasons were light years ahead of Nani's.

mrsandman

Quote from: magpie seanie on May 27, 2009, 10:39:53 AM
Don't think Nani has it for United. Could be like Forlan and might do really well back in Portugal or Spain but not good enough for United in my book. Ronaldo's early seasons were light years ahead of Nani's.

I disagree, it took ronaldo a year or 2 to get properly settled in, he wasnt that far ahead on Nani in his early years.
To be fair to Nani, he hasnt really got many full games this season, he done well at Hull on sunday i thought.
I wouldnt be surprised to see him go in the summer, although id like to see him given more of a chance..giggs and scholes arn't going to last another 10 years so we'll need backup from somewher.
Constipated People Don't Give A crap.

full back

Dont think Nani is up to the standard
He is ok as a squad player & to play in the Carling Cup but that is as far as it goes

mrsandman

Quote from: full back on May 27, 2009, 11:00:47 AM
He is ok as a squad player & to play in the Carling Cup but that is as far as it goes

Up to this year i regarded Park Ji Sung as not very good to say the least, ok for the odd substitute appearance, carling cup etc etc, but this year with a regular run in the team and an improvement of the final ball he has become a big part of the team. I would put Nani in the same boat.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: mrsandman on May 27, 2009, 11:05:05 AM

Up to this year i regarded Park Ji Sung as not very good to say the least, ok for the odd substitute appearance, carling cup etc etc, but this year with a regular run in the team and an improvement of the final ball he has become a big part of the team. I would put Nani in the same boat.

To be honest, I doubt you could come across two more different players. Nani may be marginally more talented and skilful than Ji Sung but in every other facet of the game, Park is miles ahead.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

mrsandman

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on May 27, 2009, 11:07:01 AM
Quote from: mrsandman on May 27, 2009, 11:05:05 AM

After this season yes park is way ahead, but last season i would have had them level with Nani slightly edging it.

To be honest, I doubt you could come across two more different players. Nani may be marginally more talented and skilful than Ji Sung but in every other facet of the game, Park is miles ahead.

Stalin

A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

Schkite

Good man Stalin, second thread you posted that on.

What has Torres got to do with tonight though?

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Schkite on May 27, 2009, 09:44:15 PM

That's what I was going to ask  :D

That's just pathetic  :D

Is that what Liverpool has been reduced to?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Schkite

Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 27, 2009, 09:46:05 PM
Quote from: Schkite on May 27, 2009, 09:44:15 PM

That's what I was going to ask  :D

That's just pathetic  :D

Is that what Liverpool has been reduced to?

Clearly.

Stalin

A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

quit yo jibbajabba

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

you fcukin beauty;

this is for all the manc w*nks who continually hijacked the liverpool thread with their sh1te;

not so nice now lads; suck it up. suck it up