Cork v Kerry 2018 Munster Final 23/06/18 Pairc Ui Chaoimh

Started by CumminsCiderLarry, June 03, 2018, 11:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CumminsCiderLarry

Looking forward to a cracking munster final in the new pitch. It the only you see Cork supporters should up for a football game other than All Ireland final day  ;D ;D. I think Kerry could hammer Cork as there very much in transition. Bar Luke Connolly they don't seem to have many superstars. James Donoghue is flying fit and himself David Clifford and Paul Geaney are best FF line in the county. Can anyone recommend best hotel to stay in city? Going to head down with the husband on the Friday night.

tippabu

Stupid thread set up a couple of hours before the 2nd munster semi final, Im guessing its a wind up, couldnt imagine you being that excited that you couldnt wait until after the kerry clare game.

slippery dodger

Quote from: CumminsCiderLarry on June 03, 2018, 11:22:01 AM
Looking forward to a cracking munster final in the new pitch. It the only you see Cork supporters should up for a football game other than All Ireland final day  ;D ;D. I think Kerry could hammer Cork as there very much in transition. Bar Luke Connolly they don't seem to have many superstars. James Donoghue is flying fit and himself David Clifford and Paul Geaney are best FF line in the county. Can anyone recommend best hotel to stay in city? Going to head down with the husband on the Friday night.

What would the budget be? Will it be a sellout? I think a massive Kerry crowd will show up. Over 16,000 at Clare game today

From the Bunker

Spike Island sound like the place for you!

CumminsCiderLarry

Quote from: From the Bunker on June 04, 2018, 12:00:32 AM

Spike Island sound like the place for you!

Kinky!

blanketattack

Cork has only 1 5-star hotel, Hayfield manor so you may as well stay there

CumminsCiderLarry

I think we see Kerry give an exhibition of high fielding and kick passing Saturday evening below in the new Pairc Ui Chaoimh and beat Cork by a good 9/10 points. Clifford, Geaney and Donoghue is the best inside line in the game. Saturday will be the 6th munster in a row which is great achievement considering they have been in transition mode since 2009.

From the Bunker

Quote from: CumminsCiderLarry on June 20, 2018, 10:25:14 PM
I think we see Kerry give an exhibition of high fielding and kick passing Saturday evening below in the new Pairc Ui Chaoimh and beat Cork by a good 9/10 points. Clifford, Geaney and Donoghue is the best inside line in the game. Saturday will be the 6th munster in a row which is great achievement considering they have been in transition  decline mode since 2009.

Mayo4Sam14

Quote from: CumminsCiderLarry on June 20, 2018, 10:25:14 PM
I think we see Kerry give an exhibition of high fielding and kick passing Saturday evening below in the new Pairc Ui Chaoimh and beat Cork by a good 9/10 points. Clifford, Geaney and Donoghue is the best inside line in the game. Saturday will be the 6th munster in a row which is great achievement considering they have been in transition  decline mode since 2009.

Still snuck an All Ireland in that time
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!