Started by Ulick, January 14, 2011, 10:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

t_mac

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 01, 2019, 07:49:26 AM
Quote from: omaghjoe on August 01, 2019, 06:39:49 AM
Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on August 01, 2019, 02:58:19 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 06, 2019, 10:59:32 PM
Nolan on about Vegans, so he is !

How many posters are vegans or vegetarians ?

I am, went of meat for lent eighteen years ago and have been on a vegetarian diet ever since.

Vegan is no animal products whatsoever... no milk, yogurt
eggs, cheese, butter, mince pies, black pudding, jelly babies

Basically think of all the things that are worth eating after you exclude meats.... well exclude you can exclude those too

Decided to be  vegan for a week, just to see how how it would be, lost weight , obviously, and didn't miss anything food wise. But it took a lot of effort to shop for the correct foods! We've been doing a dry September and I'll try it again for a couple weeks. A detox I suppose.

What clothes did you wear that week?

MoChara

Quote from: t_mac on August 01, 2019, 07:51:24 AM

I am, went of meat for lent eighteen years ago and have been on a vegetarian diet ever since.

Basically think of all the things that are worth eating after you exclude meats.... well exclude you can exclude those too

Decided to be  vegan for a week, just to see how how it would be, lost weight , obviously, and didn't miss anything food wise. But it took a lot of effort to shop for the correct foods! We've been doing a dry September and I'll try it again for a couple weeks. A detox I suppose.

Its all getting a bit raunchy in here this morning

t_mac

Quote from: MoChara on August 01, 2019, 08:00:47 AM

Its all getting a bit raunchy in here this morning

Well if he's in the leather gear that statement is somewhat moot. :)

Milltown Row2

Cotton, put the leather trousers away for the week!  8)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Applesisapples

Listened to Nolan against my better judgement this morning, big mistake. He managed to turn a show about the DUP's veto into an anti SF show.

Milltown Row2

Nolan's loving life now !! Another story on be shinners
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tyrdub

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 23, 2020, 09:19:45 AM

thought you'd more sense

5times5times

The shinners really aren't that intelligent are they? Must be all the close contact with bombs etc affecting their brains.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Fond of the whattsapp messages and emails alright, the famous Alliance one too, now apparently they dont like alliance any more either

screenexile

Quote from: Tyrdub on November 23, 2020, 09:51:23 AM

thought you'd more sense

Pity the Shinners didn't have more sense. Sending emails advertising an open wake FFS! Then they've the cheek to get on their high horse over golfgate?

The only thing in their favour is that the DUP are an even bigger basket case.

BennyCake

SF will still be voted in again at the next election

It's not SF who are the basket cases.

LCohen

I'm no fan of the Shinners but the obvious question why do people watch or listen to Nolan?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tyrdub on November 23, 2020, 09:51:23 AM

thought you'd more sense

Caught out, I was in the car yesterday and had Ulster radio on for the match, so dropping daughter off at school and the clampit was on ! He's rotten, regardless of what the shinners did

johnnycool

Quote from: BennyCake on November 23, 2020, 11:25:58 AM
SF will still be voted in again at the next election

It's not SF who are the basket cases.

Totally correct. Its the SDLP who still can't produce viable leadership and candidates to knock them off their perch.

Main Street

Does it matter if its the Shinners or SDLP  who speak for the nationalists?   Doesn't it boil down to the unionist pleb resent nationalists because of a perception that nationalists are doing bettter than them, whereas in the past the unionist pleb could tolerate their own misery because the nationalist pleb was worse off.
Was there not a Nolan show on how some  unionist politicians  were annoyed about Uni students wearing GAA shirts on campus. Not only are they getting educated but they're swamping the place out and throwing it at our faces.