Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

I wonder what game time Lee Brennan will get this summer. His form mustn't have been great in training over the spring with his lack of match time.

Can see him being restricted to the last 20 minutes for a lot of the summer. Don't forget about McAliskey as well. He'll be a great man to have alongside McShane and Donnelly.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: omagh_gael on April 12, 2019, 02:18:45 PM
I wonder what game time Lee Brennan will get this summer. His form mustn't have been great in training over the spring with his lack of match time.

Can see him being restricted to the last 20 minutes for a lot of the summer. Don't forget about McAliskey as well. He'll be a great man to have alongside McShane and Donnelly.

Very little, until he learns to run backwards.

quit yo jibbajabba

I thought the big ques was whether this was an old or new video, but ok, ill be curious about this too 😃😃😃

southtyronegael

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on April 12, 2019, 04:52:22 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on April 11, 2019, 10:58:09 PM
listen i like a bit of rimming as much as the next man but i usually get the wife to do it...
The big question is then, do you reciprocate?
if it's ass lickers you're looking for go up to garvaghy and you'll find plenty of them.

Redhand Santa

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on April 12, 2019, 02:47:04 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on April 12, 2019, 02:18:45 PM

Very little, until he learns to run backwards.

Don't think that's the issue at all. Harte tried playing him up the pitch v Monaghan last year and in early league games. Problem was he struggled to win his own ball when kicked in. He's still young so it might come but at minute seems better suited to an impact sub role.

Angelo

Our u17s/minors won the Jim McGuigan Cup yesterday, it's 2012 since we last won an Ulster Minor Championship which is a fair wait for us -  we've had a few decent sides at this grade who just haven't delivered in the past few seasons so hopefully this side can see it out in the summer.

Any word on the u20s? Similarly enough to the minors we have really struggled at this grade in the past, 2015 being an aberration to that, we have only won one of the last 12 Ulster Championships at this grade.

We've probably had some of the best sides on paper at these grades over the last number of years but really failed to make an impression.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

omagh_gael

When does the u20 ulster championship start?

youhavenofans

Quote from: omagh_gael on April 15, 2019, 10:28:42 PM

End of May i think. The whole un20 competition including AI is usaully ran off in about 6-8 weeks.

inroundthesquare

Quote from: omagh_gael on April 15, 2019, 10:28:42 PM

30th June against the winners of Down / Antrim

Localexpert

Our glorious leader must have some time on his hands.... going by twitter he has been announced as part of the new Tyrone u14 management team along with other Made Men of the family.

If any of the players make it to senior level and are indoctrinated early enough will they be forever obedient to the leader and then his senior team successor which looks increasingly likely to be mark jong-un?

tiempo

Quote from: Localexpert on April 21, 2019, 11:18:48 PM
Our glorious leader must have some time on his hands.... going by twitter he has been announced as part of the new Tyrone u14 management team along with other Made Men of the family.

If any of the players make it to senior level and are indoctrinated early enough will they be forever obedient to the leader and then his senior team successor which looks increasingly likely to be mark jong-un?

Surely cant be true

southtyronegael

Only after seeing this on hoganstand! Thought it was a late April fools. Why the need for an u14 team? We already have u15s. Cartel flexing it's muscle's again and Tony Donnelly the only decent football man among them. A disgrace.

Localexpert

Quote from: tiempo on April 22, 2019, 08:42:36 AM
Quote from: Localexpert on April 21, 2019, 11:18:48 PM

Surely cant be true

https://twitter.com/TyroneGAALive/status/1119336899531943946?s=19 must be true unless Tyrone Twitter page are publishing fake news

southtyronegael

It's on hoganstand. I can't get my head round it. All I can think is it's a way of getting mark harte involved with county teams so he can work his way into the big job?

Gaafan2

Quote from: southtyronegael on April 23, 2019, 10:24:39 AM
It's on hoganstand. I can't get my head round it. All I can think is it's a way of getting mark harte involved with county teams so he can work his way into the big job?

Mark managed my own club a couple of years ago. He's a damn good coach.