The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

Starfish has had a very poor season by his own standards but this is down to him being forced to play when not fit. If he were given proper recovery time I have no doubt he could get back to previous form. Class player whos only fault is being prone to diving.

supersarsfields

Funny all this diving abuse coming from United fans given their golden child at the minute is prob up there with Drogba for the amount of attempted dives. Actually that's prob being harsh on Drogba this season.

Silky

QuoteI believe the Liverpool fans have nicknamed Stevie Starfish!

Why do they call him starfish?

full back

Quote from: supersarsfields on February 11, 2010, 02:33:06 PM
Funny all this diving abuse coming from United fans given their golden child at the minute is prob up there with Drogba for the amount of attempted dives. Actually that's prob being harsh on Drogba this season.

If the White Pele dives, there is no way I will defend him or attempt to deflect attention (unlike yourself good sir  ;)  )

Lady GAA GAA

Quote from: full back on February 11, 2010, 02:51:16 PM

If the White Pele dives, there is no way I will defend him or attempt to deflect attention (unlike yourself good sir  ;)  )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm5-zLu8S9U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0UdpLNiD-o

Geoff Tipps

QuoteIf the White Pele dives

Are you serious?? Take the blinkers off mate, he's just as bad as Gerrard.

blewuporstuffed

lads, sort of pointless arguement cause i'm afraid pretty much all the top players in the premiership dive.
I dont like any of it, but dont think any one team is worse than any other. drogba & ronaldo come across as the worst as they make such a big deal of it, and round the dive off with complete thearrics, rolling about & the like.
drogba, ronaldo when at united, gerrard, rooney, and a list of other all dive regulary
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Rocky Mc Guigan

When does a dive become an attempted dive? Does he stop in mid air and stand up again?

supersarsfields

Quote from: full back on February 11, 2010, 02:51:16 PM

I have no problem giving our about any liverpool player's diving and have done so on this thread a few times. It's a bit hypocritical of some united fans jumping on here to give out about Gerrard while refraining to mention their own teams vertically challenged players.

supersarsfields

Quote from: Rocky Mc Guigan on February 11, 2010, 04:32:42 PM
When does a dive become an attempted dive? Does he stop in mid air and stand up again?

Naw I'd say it's more to do with the winning of the free or not.

J OGorman

Quote from: Rocky Mc Guigan on February 11, 2010, 11:21:26 AM
He is going nowhere fast- treading water at Ann Field. Time to cash in the chips. My word it was hard to even watch the highlights of that game last night. One hell of a cure for insomniacs up and down the country.

Ann Field's near as hilarious as Old Trash Yard....act yer age