Maddie McCann

Started by ExiledGael, May 14, 2007, 08:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

I heard the Sunday Mirror journalist yesterday who 'rumbled' him being interviewed, asked re her suspicion she stated that when she asked him questions he wouldn't giver her his last name, his mobile number nor specificly where he lived!

Now maybe there is more to it that she couldn't say but Wooohh Sherlock!
If that's the sum of her suspicion it's a good job she didn't ask me!

But sure it'll sell a few more papers on Sunday.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

stephenite

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 16, 2007, 06:32:30 AM
I heard the Sunday Mirror journalist yesterday who 'rumbled' him being interviewed, asked re her suspicion she stated that when she asked him questions he wouldn't giver her his last name, his mobile number nor specificly where he lived!

Now maybe there is more to it that she couldn't say but Wooohh Sherlock!
If that's the sum of her suspicion it's a good job she didn't ask me!

But sure it'll sell a few more papers on Sunday.

Yeah, but in this day and age where the media have such control over peoples perceptions, the journalist in question should be held to account for this, if proved wrong. The court of public opinion can be devestating today

Rightly or wrongly this guy's life is ruined, his name is forver tarnished and he could be completley innocent.
All because some journo decicded to take this on herself - it will be commenable if proved correct, but I have my doubts given the circumstances in which the allegations were raised.

Hound

Quote from: stephenite on May 16, 2007, 06:51:41 AM

Rightly or wrongly this guy's life is ruined, his name is forver tarnished and he could be completley innocent.
All because some journo decicded to take this on herself - it will be commenable if proved correct, but I have my doubts given the circumstances in which the allegations were raised.

No. The journalist suggested to the police that they look into this guy. It was purely then down to the police to make a decision re arresting him.

QuoteI definitely heard the shutters had been forced open
Absolutely. I have found no reference anywhere to the "no forced entry" angle some people are trying to put on it.

stephenite

Quote from: Hound on May 16, 2007, 08:10:47 AM

No. The journalist suggested to the police that they look into this guy. It was purely then down to the police to make a decision re arresting him.

True,but should that journalist then be quoted allow herself to be quoted in the context of those suspicions prior to any formal charges being laid? Professional misconduct at best in my view, point is they should be held acountable.
We'll see how it plays out but if this guy is completley innocent it's a shocking that he will now carry the stigma of this case for the rest of his life

pintsofguinness

QuoteI heard the Sunday Mirror journalist yesterday who 'rumbled' him being interviewed, asked re her suspicion she stated that when she asked him questions he wouldn't giver her his last name, his mobile number nor specificly where he lived!

She must have some time running to the police everytime someone wouldn't tell her their mobile number!!!!!
Surely there has to be more to the police investigation on him than that!

Madeline's aunt is after been on the BBC coming cross very bad.  Agressive and smart arsed. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

full back

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on May 15, 2007, 11:39:28 PM
As per Sky News tonight the suspect Murat was having an affair with Maddie's mother
???
Have you a link to this Laoislad?
Fcuk, if this is true, it is shocking

AZOffaly

Laoislad, I haven't seen that mentioned anywhere. Did you pick this up wrong?

Smokin Joe

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 16, 2007, 10:21:19 AM
Laoislad, I haven't seen that mentioned anywhere. Did you pick this up wrong?

I think he did:
He said Murat had at least two affairs with women at the plant.

Paul later employed him as a car salesman at a garage. He said: "We got matey, but there's a coldness and distance to him."

It also emerged that Murat had a 14-month affair with a married mum. He romanced German blonde Michaela Walczuch, 33, who had a Portuguese husband, Luis Antonio, 47.

AZOffaly

That's what I thought. Just shows you how stories can spread and be totally false.

full back

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Laoislad, that was scurrilous and dangerous. The parents are getting enough of a pasting on here without adding to it by saying that the mother is an adultress!!!  :-\
Tbc....

stephenite

Jaysus Gaoth and Full Back, go easy on Laoislad - he's only reporting what he heard on Sky and said as much. He may have got his wired crossed but it's not like he made it up off the top of his head for the crack.

Heshs Umpire

As per Sky News tonight the suspect Murat was having an affair with Maddie's mother

You really should be more careful about what you write. Sky News said no such thing. They referred to an affair he had with a German woman.
Well I could keep it above
But then it wouldn't be sky anymore

High Catch

More stories and conspiracies in the Mirror today. Its all getting out of hand and certain papers are using this story now to fill pages rather than keep the public informed of actual progress with the search etc.

sureyouwill

Quote from: Heshs Umpire on May 16, 2007, 01:59:06 PM

You really should be more careful about what you write. Sky News said no such thing. They referred to an affair he had with a German woman.

Wouldn't be first time Laoislad has made false accusations.