Maddie McCann

Started by ExiledGael, May 14, 2007, 08:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DMarsden

what could be true? it didn't make any accusations!

just a string of distorted facts childishly phrased to suggest conspiracy

ONeill

Quote from: Take Your Points on October 16, 2007, 07:34:59 PM
McCanns face new claims over Maddie body
Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The McCanns are under fresh scrutiny The parents of missing Madeleine McCann are facing fresh claims that evidence from their daughter's decomposing body was found in their hired car.

Sources in the Portuguese police allege their forensic test results show 'bodily fluid' from a corpse was found in the boot of the Renault Scenic hired by Kate and Gerry McCann nearly four weeks after 3-year-old Maddy went missing.

According to reports, the evidence was found on the underside of a carpet, indicating a body might have been deliberately hidden there.

It is understood police are now awaiting the results from further tests which could show whether the DNA belongs to Madeleine.

But sources close to the McCanns have dismissed the allegations insisting the couple are 'wholly innocent'.

The couple's spokesman Clarence Mitchell told the Evening Standard: 'I cannot comment on yet further, unsubstantiated reports.

'Nor are we allowed to speak because of Portuguese judicial secrecy laws on anything that appears to touch on the evidential nature of the case.'

But friends of the McCanns accused Portuguese police of waging 'a long-planned act of revenge for Briitish newspapers showing disrepect at the start of the investigation'.

One added: 'Police believe the criticism was inpired by the McCanns and these smears are na attempt to fight back.'

Has journalism in 2007 plummeted to depths uncharted before? Michael Buerk was right. Dish monkeys.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

mannix

No actually they have not gone to new depths.Some british media are morally bankrupt and only want to sell newspapers, same as their american counterparts.If we wanted the opinion of a 2 bit journalist we could ask for it, I do not but a newspaper for anyones opinion, only the facts and I can make up my own mind.The americans were led by the media to believe the goverment, much like germant were fed the propaganda before ww2.I have a copy of the daily news from ny, on the cover they have the german and french representatives pictured sitting side by side in an actual meeting and the heads are replaced by a rat on one and a weasel on the other, the headline was "axis of weasel" and it was propaganda for the masses of new yorkers that get all their news and opinions from such tripe.I kept it because I could not believe it.

Maddie Mc Cann was probably killed and the portugeses police were wickedly inept in their investigation, releasing the apartment and the rental car before they knew what was happening.

Billys Boots

QuoteSome british media are morally bankrupt and only want to sell newspapers

That's their job - we're the morons for expecting anything other than drivel.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

gaagaa

Quote from: Take Your Points on October 22, 2007, 11:26:25 PM
From Times Online
October 22, 2007

Mr Monteiro said that because fewer children were abducted in Portugal than in England Portuguese police had less expertise in dealing with cases of child disappearance.

"All I say is that a million children are abducted in the world every year, a thousand in England, and we have a dozen. This is the type of crime that is investigated by police here and in the rest of the world.   "They tell me now, 'Mistakes were made'. But we don't have great experience in this type of crime." He added: "All I know is that no lead should be abandoned. There is no lead strong enough to exclude all others."   Portuguese detectives investigating what happened to Madeleine, who disappeared on May 3, will travel to Britain "in days", Alípio Ribeiro, the national director of the Polícia Judiciaria, told El País, the Spanish newspaper.

theyve had enough scandals brushed under the carpet with paedo politicians / celebrities in recent year that they know they have a def problem - this is a bullshit excuse

gaagaa

Quote from: 5iveTimes on November 01, 2007, 05:47:35 PM

When Maddie went "missing" the McCanns were devout Catholics and were regularly seen in public with a Priest. Now it seems they have changed religion after being advised to do so by their campaign managment.

Gerry went back to work today, maybe he wont have to spend the campaign funds on his mortgage. Seems like he left Kate at home to look after the kids, which is a nice change  ;)

i gave money to the fund & dont mind if it goes towards their mortgage - they need to keep some normality for the other kids
they screwed up big time, but the most important issue is getting their daughter back & keep the twins sane
leave them alone

deiseach

It'd have been nice if they had left us alone rather than deflecting their guilt at leaving their daughter alone in the apartment by turning the whole thing into a flippin' circus.

gaagaa

report in 1 of todays papers says they are closing in on morocco area where child allegedly being held

balladmaker

Read it in a few papers as well as on Sky's website.......11 sightings in the one remote mountain area.  Apparently, it is considered to be a prize trophy to have a fair haired child in your family, some sort of status thing in Morroco.

Team of 40 investigators on the ground in this area for the last several weeks.  But then again, could just be another wild rumour made up by the press.

Turlough O Carolan

Quote from: gaagaa on November 03, 2007, 12:01:21 PM
report in 1 of todays papers says they are closing in on morocco area where child allegedly being held

Did it say these were ex SAS soldiers hired by the family. God help some of those Moroccan families with fair haired children, if it's anything like the last family that was descended upon.

balladmaker

Quote"However, Kate and Gerry are entirely innocent and therefore are unconcerned about reports in the media because they know the truth.

"They are not responsible in any way, shape or form for their daughter's disappearance.

I've taken a dislike to the McCann's spokesman, Clarence Mitchell.   How does he know if they were involved or not, was he there at the time the child went missing?

I assume that he wasn't and therefore is not in a position to make claims such as the above as if they are fact.

Square Ball

Quote from: balladmaker on November 03, 2007, 05:34:37 PM
Quote"However, Kate and Gerry are entirely innocent and therefore are unconcerned about reports in the media because they know the truth.

"They are not responsible in any way, shape or form for their daughter's disappearance.

I've taken a dislike to the McCann's spokesman, Clarence Mitchell.   How does he know if they were involved or not, was he there at the time the child went missing?

I assume that he wasn't and therefore is not in a position to make claims such as the above as if they are fact.

because they said so and they are paying him.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

gaagaa

Quote from: Turlough O Carolan on November 03, 2007, 05:06:51 PM
Quote from: gaagaa on November 03, 2007, 12:01:21 PM

Did it say these were ex SAS soldiers hired by the family. God help some of those Moroccan families with fair haired children, if it's anything like the last family that was descended upon.

they're supposed to be a team with experience of recovering people whi have been kidnapped in south america

what happened the last family they descended upon?

Our Nail Loney

i saw maddy mccann running about the holylands on halloween night... she was dressed up as a 20 year old student tho.