Maddie McCann

Started by ExiledGael, May 14, 2007, 08:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: anglocelt39 on May 14, 2011, 11:35:12 AM
To summarise the discussion to date then, Sheehy is a prize winning knob.

classy. have you anything interesting to say ?

anglocelt39

Weathers fine today Mike why don't you go on out there and play with your ball
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

pintsofguinness

Quote from: anglocelt39 on May 14, 2011, 11:35:12 AM
To summarise the discussion to date then, Sheehy is a prize winning knob.
It's hardly a new revelation....
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

deiseach

Quote from: hardstation on May 13, 2011, 10:27:53 PM
As a side point, do people really think that there are more "sick fcukers" out there now than there were before? I grew up in Andytown in the early 90s, when you got on your bike and took yourself off all day. It was feckin class. It must be clean shite for kids these days.

There are probably a few more weirdos out and about than there used to be - God knows how many of them were swept up by chance and put into institutions with lots of other people who had no place in there. Are there significantly more? I don't know. Everyone had their local Boo Radley to avoid back in the day too

mylestheslasher

I'm out of this thread folks, I have a bit more about me than getting into a slagging match with the likes of Sheehy, on a tragic event like this, who yet again is intent in wrecking a serious thread all in the name of wind up. Perhaps the mods might review the last chance they gave this guy and kick him out of this board.

All of a Sludden

I got kicked out of the library today. Apparently I wasn't allowed to move Kate McCann's book into the murder mystery section.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

under the bar

QuoteI got kicked out of the library today. Apparently I wasn't allowed to move Kate McCann's book into the murder mystery section.

I'd very much doubt you've ever been in a library

ziggysego

Quote from: under the bar on May 14, 2011, 02:06:25 PM
QuoteI got kicked out of the library today. Apparently I wasn't allowed to move Kate McCann's book into the murder mystery section.

Go to 1:10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtPiK7bMwAg
Testing Accessibility

All of a Sludden

Quote from: under the bar on May 14, 2011, 02:06:25 PM

The librarian told me that my jeans were too long and wouldn't let me in until I did something about it.

I thought to myself "That's a turn up for the books..."
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Nally Stand

Quote from: gerry on July 28, 2011, 12:24:04 PM
could it be true

Indian police take DNA from little girl British and American tourists believe is missing Madeleine

Doubtful! So far, places where people have "spotted" her include:

Algeria
Amsterdam
Australia
Bosnia
Brussels
Canada
Croatia
Dubai
Eksel, Belgium
England
France
Majorca
Malta
Morocco
New Zealand
Portugal
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Venezuela
Washington

...and now India

(http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/SIGHTINGS.htm)

"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

AZOffaly

It is doubtful alright, but a DNA test is a fairly big step. They must not be that convinced by this girl's parents.

Rouge_Diablo

"The woman raised concerns with other tourists who agreed with her. At one point an American man is said to have tried to take the girl from the couple. "

Oh the irony.

Nally Stand

I'd imagine it's just another case of some feather brain seeing a blonde haired child and deciding it therefor must be Madeline McCann
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Nally Stand

From ITV

"The family of Madeleine McCann has played down a reported sighting of their missing daughter in India.

Speaking to ITV News family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: "Nothing leads us to believe that this 'sighting' is any more credible than any others."

Police were thought to be investigating after a British woman spotted a six-year-old girl who appeared to look like Madeleine in the city of Leh in the north of the country on Friday.

Although the French woman and Belgian man who were with her insisted they were her biological parents police still took their passports to check.

Clarence Mitchell added: "Initial reports were very confused - some witnesses said the little girl was about 6-years-old - Madeleine is now eight and would look substantially different from the little girl who was taken. The search for Madeline is very much alive and we will continue to follow up every lead."