Joe Brolly

Started by randomtask, July 31, 2011, 05:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoG2

Quote from: marty34 on April 30, 2020, 10:03:42 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on April 30, 2020, 09:40:27 AM
He really is very bitter about Micky Moran.

What is his problem with him?

Maybe because he, unlike Joe, doesn't seek the limelight and doesn't do interviews etc. Oh, and successful.

Yeah, that's exactly the reason Marty, to the top of the class with you!  ;D

marty34

Quote from: JoG2 on April 30, 2020, 10:16:44 AM

Maybe because he, unlike Joe, doesn't seek the limelight and doesn't do interviews etc. Oh, and successful.

I should have said successful...in senior management.  I like Joe by the way.  I think he's done fantastic work re: organ donation and walked the walk.

I did'nt mind him when he was on TSG.  He never annoyed me the way he annoyed others on here.

I wonder will he ever go into senior club management or has he already?

imtommygunn

Quote from: JoG2 on April 30, 2020, 10:16:44 AM

genuinely what is it then? I don't know. Had he something to do with Coleman's downfall or something like that?

red hander

Quote from: screenexile on April 30, 2020, 12:10:06 AM
Explosive enough interview with Eirsport Brolly lifts the lid on the feud between players and the County Board over Coleman getting sacked... he fairly stuck the boot into Mickey Moran!!

Yeah, that's the reason youse have been shite for years  ::)

JoG2

Quote from: red hander on April 30, 2020, 01:09:06 PM
Explosive enough interview with Eirsport Brolly lifts the lid on the feud between players and the County Board over Coleman getting sacked... he fairly stuck the boot into Mickey Moran!!

In fairness, only a muppet would take conclusion from the interview and the treatment of Eamon from the suits and Micky Moran.
Imagine Harte rubbed the CB up the wrong way and in 2004 after the Mayo loss, they ousted him along with a keen manager ready to take on the reigns of their golden generation? The bond Harte had with those players gone by a daft CB decision and the wheels come off. Things could have been a whole lot different.

theticklemister

lenny

Quote from: screenexile on April 30, 2020, 10:44:35 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWqDwD00rOA&t=2339s

Wow, explosive stuff, Moran comes out of that really badly. Always thought he had a real sneaky look about him.

screenexile

I didn't say that . . . I actually disagree with Brolly on quite a lot of what he said.

Ultimately the players are why you fail on the pitch and while I don't think Moran covered himself in glory during the whole saga the players need to accept their part in underachieving throughout the 90s. They're the main constant of the decade so it's a bit rich to blame it on the disaster from 94-95!!

marty34

Quote from: screenexile on April 30, 2020, 05:10:38 PM

I didn't say that . . . I actually disagree with Brolly on quite a lot of what he said.

Ultimately the players are why you fail on the pitch and while I don't think Moran covered himself in glory during the whole saga the players need to accept their part in underachieving throughout the 90s. They're the main constant of the decade so it's a bit rich to blame it on the disaster from 94-95!!

I find it funny that, whenever something big happens, Joe is always sitting directly beside the person that's involved...lol.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: marty34 on April 30, 2020, 05:39:38 PM

I find it funny that, whenever something big happens, Joe is always sitting directly beside the person that's involved...lol.

Funny indeed.

Caution needed here as it wouldn't be the first time that Brolly told a tall tale.

trailer

Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 30, 2020, 06:15:59 PM
Quote from: marty34 on April 30, 2020, 05:39:38 PM

Funny indeed.

Caution needed here as it wouldn't be the first time that Brolly told a tall tale.

The star of this story is Joe Brolly.

rosnarun

joe gump
or is forrest brolly better
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

quit yo jibbajabba

Angelo

An insight into the psyche of Derry GAA.

GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL