Hamas attack Israel & subsequent genocide

Started by bennydorano, October 07, 2023, 09:39:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Truthsayer

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on Today at 04:46:05 PM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on Today at 01:24:13 PMGermans true to form anyway. They love genocide.

Mad post
It does seen Germany so keen to make amends for Holocaust they'll do anything not to offend Israel including accept any form of genocide by the Zionists. 

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Truthsayer on Today at 04:49:29 PM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on Today at 01:24:13 PMGermans true to form anyway. They love genocide.

Mad post
It does seen Germany so keen to make amends for Holocaust they'll do anything not to offend Israel including accept any form of genocide by the Zionists. 

Saying that the Germans love genocide is bollox
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on Today at 05:01:38 PM

Mad post

why?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on Today at 05:10:14 PM

Mad post

why?

Wise up, all Germans love genocide? What age are you ffs
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on Today at 05:11:05 PM

Mad post

why?

Where did I say 'all germans',    Namibia, Holocaust, Gaza... some form.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on Today at 05:12:08 PM

Mad post

why?

You said Germans, true to form they love genocide.

Now which Germans are you talking about? Be specific

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on Today at 05:27:43 PM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on Today at 05:12:08 PM

Mad post

why?

You said Germans, true to form they love genocide.

Now which Germans are you talking about? Be specific

you expect me to have a list of names or what..   why do you never pull be up when I say the US/uk/EU are supporting a genocide and ask for me to be specific!!

this isn't your first time jumping in to defend the genocide loving germans...

Truthsayer

Mad post

I didn't say 'Germans love genocide' I'm saying is shameful their government support Israel and seems to be entwined with guilt around the holocaust... they are in effect supporting genocide as are US, UK...

Milltown Row2

You're nuts lad, you may start stop using German goods now.

I'll ask a question, you answer, very simple. You said the Germans, which ones ffs? All? Some?

Do your head a favour and stay off the internet

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on Today at 05:39:11 PMYou're nuts lad, you may start stop using German goods now.

I'll ask a question, you answer, very simple. You said the Germans, which ones ffs? All? Some?

The germans who support the Palestinians.. who the f**k do you think I am talking about... you thick ignorant f**king idiot... its easy to throw out insults..

who the f**k do you think I am talking about!! how f**king stupid are you...

the Germans that support sending weapons to Israel, the ones who were nazis, the ones who where part of the decision to not support the taking of an Icj case, the ones who suppress marches for Palestinians, the ones who stopped a surgeon from Gaza entering Germany, the ones who stopped the Palestine Congress meeting two weeks ago, the ones who refuses other languages including Irish being spoken at protests in support of Palestine, the nazi EU leader, the germans who are silent when all that takes place... those f**king germans.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on Today at 05:47:15 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on Today at 05:39:11 PMYou're nuts lad, you may start stop using German goods now.

The germans who support the Palestinians.. who the f**k do you think I am talking about... you thick ignorant f**king idiot... its easy to throw out insults..

the Germans that support sending weapons to Israel, the ones who were nazis, the ones who where part of the decision to not support the taking of an Icj case, the ones who suppress marches for Palestinians, the ones who stopped a surgeon from Gaza entering Germany, the ones who stopped the Palestine Congress meeting two weeks ago, the ones who refuses other languages including Irish being spoken at protests in support of Palestine, the nazi EU leader, the germans who are silent when all that takes place... those f**king germans.

Lovely insults

Like I said, give your head a rest.

The world has supported them, even the country you live in.

Said plenty times there's plenty wars going on.

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on Today at 05:51:48 PM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on Today at 05:47:15 PM

Lovely insults

Like I said, give your head a rest.

The world has supported them, even the country you live in.

Said plenty times there's plenty wars going on.

wise up, what age are you ffs and your nuts lads...  just responding to your efforts...

I dont see palestinan protests stopped in Ireland, or us sending weapons, or joining the Israeli side in the icj... I dont remember the Irish carrying out a genocide of Africans or 6m Jews...

whataboutery,  other wars...

Milltown Row2

I said your post was mad.. it was,  saying Germans love a genocide !

Then you lost the run of yourself with insults