Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snapchap

Quote from: Rossfan on February 19, 2021, 05:01:12 PM
Quote from: JohnDenver on February 19, 2021, 03:34:54 PM
It's great to see such concern for SF and their supporters. 

Probably means that they doing something right, and posing a threat to generations of gombeen FG/FF governments.

As you were.... 8)
They made inroads in 2020 with all their nice shiny new middle class voters.
They are now turning their backs on a Volunteer who paid the ultimate price as those shiny middle classes in the 26 don't like that sort of thing.
Its alright commemorating 98, Fenians, 1916, 1919-23 just like FF/FG.
Maybe for SF Charlie Kerins and others from the 40s and maybe Sabhat and O'Hanlon could be ok but none of those newer ones from the 26.

PS poor oul loyal Snapchat must be feeling a bit peeved as its more than Indo propaganda.

SF turned their back on a Volunteer? I thought it was cancelled by the family.

Are you suggesting the Indo story isn't propaganda? Do you not recognise propaganda when you see it? You've a fairly comprehensive track record of posting links to Indo garbage here. I always just assumed you were knowingly spreading their propaganda for them but maybe you're too, eh... we'll say innocent... to know when a newspaper is trying to tell you what to think.

Angelo

Quote from: Snapchap on February 19, 2021, 06:34:31 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on February 19, 2021, 05:01:12 PM

Probably means that they doing something right, and posing a threat to generations of gombeen FG/FF governments.

As you were.... 8)
They made inroads in 2020 with all their nice shiny new middle class voters.
They are now turning their backs on a Volunteer who paid the ultimate price as those shiny middle classes in the 26 don't like that sort of thing.
Its alright commemorating 98, Fenians, 1916, 1919-23 just like FF/FG.
Maybe for SF Charlie Kerins and others from the 40s and maybe Sabhat and O'Hanlon could be ok but none of those newer ones from the 26.

PS poor oul loyal Snapchat must be feeling a bit peeved as its more than Indo propaganda.

SF turned their back on a Volunteer? I thought it was cancelled by the family.

Are you suggesting the Indo story isn't propaganda? Do you not recognise propaganda when you see it? You've a fairly comprehensive track record of posting links to Indo garbage here. I always just assumed you were knowingly spreading their propaganda for them but maybe you're too, eh... we'll say innocent... to know when a newspaper is trying to tell you what to think.

I'd agree with that.

Reckon you give Rossfan far too much credit.

GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

dublin7

Quote from: general_lee on February 19, 2021, 06:23:16 PM
It's almost sad how emotionally involved some people get on an anonymous message board, all because a few strangers don't agree with their politics.
I know. Criticize SF at your own risk!!!

Angelo

Dublin GAA fans and unionism have so much in common.

The Jackeens

Armagh18

Quote from: sid waddell on February 19, 2021, 05:34:12 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on February 19, 2021, 05:02:52 PM

As you were.... 8)
I genuinely don't know how anyone could possibly vote for either party. Fair enough FF might have some decent people on the ground locally, but Martin is the most pathetic snake of a politician I've ever met, closely followed by Leo.

No respect for anyone that could support either.
More sneering and intolerance from a Shinnerbot
ah whatever. Out of interest, who do you vote for and why do you hate SF so much.

Can you really sit there and tell me that Pearse Doherty isn't worth 100 of any FF/FG politician? Or that Mary Lou make Martin and Varadkar look even worse than they already are.

Armagh18

Quote from: sid waddell on February 19, 2021, 05:37:05 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on February 19, 2021, 05:35:14 PM

As you were.... 8)
I genuinely don't know how anyone could possibly vote for either party. Fair enough FF might have some decent people on the ground locally, but Martin is the most pathetic snake of a politician I've ever met, closely followed by Leo.

Sneering and intolerance. Give it a rest ffs

"pathetic snakes"

"No respect for people who could support either"

It was textbook sneering and intolerance

That's the Sinn Fein way
How else would you describe Martin? And I'm just giving my honest opinion- no idea how people could possibly vote for FF/FG. Maybe you could enlighten me or go back to SF bashing. Up to yourself.

Rossfan

SF didn't think much of Pearse's abilities when they annointed a private school educated ex FFr as leader.
All to attract nice shiny new middle class votes in the 26.
Pearse's accent too Nordie for that ;)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

dublin7

Quote from: Armagh18 on February 19, 2021, 07:13:30 PM

As you were.... 8)

ah whatever. Out of interest, who do you vote for and why do you hate SF so much.

Can you really sit there and tell me that Pearse Doherty isn't worth 100 of any FF/FG politician? Or that Mary Lou make Martin and Varadkar look even worse than they already are.

What exactly has Mary Lou done that makes her better?  Being in opposition is easy. Just criticize everything the opposition do. She's never been in power or had to make any decisions to be judged. Unproven is what you can say about her leadership

Angelo

Quote from: dublin7 on February 19, 2021, 07:38:18 PM

As you were.... 8)

What exactly has Mary Lou done that makes her better?  Being in opposition is easy. Just criticize everything the opposition do. She's never been in power or had to make any decisions to be judged. Unproven is what you can say about her leadership

Unproven > proven failure.

Martin is spineless politican mired in scandal, meek leadership, cretinous politicising of victims of the trouble and a history of taking bungs from property developer.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

As you were.... 8)

pearse and eoin are their best and probably only ones I rate at high level along with o dowd. the rest are pish. mary lou will ruin party, why does she always look like shes about to fart? Lol. I think shes trying too hard to look state woman like. "You know people can say what they like but here in sinn féin we......." ffs shut up ye are making my head hurt along with motor mouth o neill

general_lee

Quote from: dublin7 on February 19, 2021, 06:40:02 PM
It's almost sad how emotionally involved some people get on an anonymous message board, all because a few strangers don't agree with their politics.
There's criticising SF and then there's the hysterical nonsense you get here from people who are displaying signs of personality disorders.

trailer

General Lee.........Southern slave states....No similarities though.......

For me it says everything........

dublin7

Quote from: general_lee on February 19, 2021, 10:20:06 PM
There's criticising SF and then there's the hysterical nonsense you get here from people who are displaying signs of personality disorders.

I know. Don't even mention the responses if you dare question the IRA

Angelo

Quote from: dublin7 on February 19, 2021, 11:13:50 PM
Quote from: general_lee on February 19, 2021, 10:20:06 PM

I know. Don't even mention the responses if you dare question the IRA

Is that the Old IRA terrorists who were involved in ethnic cleansing of Protestants in Cork that you eulogise?

Milltown Row2

Murder is murder. If a civilian dies outside of that then there is never justification.

It doesn't matter if it happened 20 years ago or 200 years ago. Anyone who feels that time will make it ok is a fool
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea