Down DVD's

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, December 15, 2006, 01:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over the Bar

Rather than Lecale having the torture of copying loads of dvds as it's time-consuming, if he's happy to send one to me, I'll make a copy for someone else & so on.  That way each person just needs to make one copy.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Thanks lads, it's for the wifes father, he was at the matches in the sixties, just thought it would be nice to remind him of those heady years.
Lecale that would be excellent if you wouldn't mind, i could meet up during the week, there's a pint in it for you as well.
p.s i'll obviously sort you out with expenses too.
Tbc....

Lecale2

Still working on this lads. Having a bit of difficultly finding who has them at the minute. They keep getting passed around. If I have to get them re-copied from source I won't have them until after Christmas. 'll keep you posted.

realredhandfan

One of my favourite ever results was the time Down put Armagh to the sword in the last 5 minutes in the championship.  James Mc Cartan went stone mad and scored 2 goals in the last minute.  The Armagh men were already in the Pub celebrating. It was vintage stuff and was illustrative of Armaghs pre millenium brittleness.

Over the Bar

While on subject of DVDs -   whoever it was wanted a copy of the History of Sam Maguire, message me with your postal address and I'll get a copy of to you and they can make a copy for anyone else wanting it.

Big Mac

1990 it was when Wee James scored those two goals. It was in Casement... but we didn't really put Armagh to the sword. Down only got a draw and then lost the replay... Ah well, there was always the following year! :)
We claw with our fingernails for that inch...