Ulster GAA Website

Started by ziggysego, March 13, 2008, 03:29:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Ulster GAA relaunched their website today and it now includes a discussion board.

Haven't had a chance to take an indepth look at it yet, but it looks like a good improvement.

www.ulster.gaa.ie
Testing Accessibility

Doire abú

Wasn't this at least two weeks ago?

heganboy

not being one to let the petty stuff annoy me, but if you were the deluxe group, and decided it would be a good idea to sponsor the ulster gaa website, you'd be happier if the link on the site worked wouldn't you?
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Donagh

Quote from: heganboy on March 13, 2008, 09:30:52 PM
not being one to let the petty stuff annoy me, but if you were the deluxe group, and decided it would be a good idea to sponsor the ulster gaa website, you'd be happier if the link on the site worked wouldn't you?

That's what happens when you are depending on your IT strategy being driven by placement students.

Donagh

Quote from: Doire abú on March 13, 2008, 05:25:00 PM
Wasn't this at least two weeks ago?

'Club Maith' was launched yesterday and as I mentioned on another thread, they managed to send out an email to over two hundred subscribers with all the addresses in the 'To' box. So if you are watching on OWC, we can start the bidding at E5 for Tony Fearon's address.

ziggysego

You can do the euro symbol Donagh by...

Ctrl+Alt+4

;)
Testing Accessibility

aontroim

Quote from: Donagh on March 13, 2008, 09:54:07 PM
Quote from: heganboy on March 13, 2008, 09:30:52 PM

That's what happens when you are depending on your IT strategy being driven by placement students.

Web design and development by Lairdesign (at bottom of site)

ziggysego

Quote from: aontroim on March 14, 2008, 03:40:08 PM
Web design and development by Lairdesign (at bottom of site)

A quality web-design company.
Testing Accessibility