Attending Cheeky Dubs and Meath game this Sunday

Started by T Fearon, June 01, 2007, 03:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Two complimentary Hogans have been placed at my disposal  ;D, so I am going to witness at first hand a modern clash of the Leinster giants (well the last one I witnessed in the flesh was the 1990 Leinster Final). Looking forward to comparing and contrasting the intesnity of this clash, with that of the Ulster Championship, particularly last week's Armagh Donegal game

Watch out for a full report next week :)

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

T Fearon

Ziggy, that brings back memories of the toilets, sorry the Portaloos at the state of the art MacCumhaill Park in Ballybofey, when the planners decided that television standard floodlights exceeded proper toilets in terms of importance

ziggysego

Quote from: T Fearon on June 01, 2007, 03:22:45 PM
Ziggy, that brings back memories of the toilets, sorry the Portaloos at the state of the art MacCumhaill Park in Ballybofey, when the planners decided that television standard floodlights exceeded proper toilets in terms of importance

:D
Testing Accessibility

Jinxy

I want a good, open enjoyable game of championship football with some hard hits thrown in and no play acting either. As for the armagh/donegal game, if i wanted to watch lads giving each other piggy-back rides for 70 minutes there are a few pubs in Dublin I could head for.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

magpie seanie

Fearon - if you see me there please don't be afraid or too shy to approach and greet me!

T Fearon

Magpie, I;m sure you'll be instantly recognisable amonth the 82,000 throng. I'll start looking for you at the Hill and work my way round the Cusack, Davin and finally the Hogan ;D

magpie seanie

My tongue was firmly planted in my cheek good sir. I won't be sitting too far from you I dare say.

KIDDO

Anyone requiring a ticket for Sundays big game. premium level Cusack stand , please contact.

Croí na hÉireann

Would any of the cheeky Dubs on here with good seats in the Hogan or Cusack that aren't gonna bother going in 4 de first game mind us sitting in them??? Would beat all the "I think that's my seat Bud!"...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

his holiness nb

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on June 01, 2007, 04:21:49 PM
Would beat all the "I think that's my seat Bud!"...

Just dont sit in other peoples seats, that would solve it!
Ask me holy bollix

Hardy

I have a few spare tickets in the upper Hogan. Email me at hardyarse at hotmail dot com if interested.

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: his holiness nb on June 01, 2007, 04:35:53 PM
Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on June 01, 2007, 04:21:49 PM
Would beat all the "I think that's my seat Bud!"...

Just dont sit in other peoples seats, that would solve it!

Thanks for that, never occured to me.  ::)

Cheers Hardy but already have my Davin tickets, not a big fan of the Upper section, whoever I'm supporting always looses whenever I'm up there and I wouldn't want the whole city to be as blue as their jerseys on Mon morning...  ;D

Billys Boots

Are you a Metropolitan for the weekend Croí?  :P
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Croí na hÉireann