Another Bradley twist

Started by fer fox ache, May 31, 2007, 04:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fer fox ache

High lads the county board haven't been drving the get Bradley agenda, it's been some individuals in key positions. I'm pretty sure that Seamus McCloy and Danny Scullion would love to draw a line under the whole affair

Maximus Marillius

I just wish he was man enough to take his medicine...its not like he is innocent

hoganstandman

Max the referee should be suspended too for his part in the squabble.. hes the man caused furore . needs a maths class or two.

derrymad

Max just go and Piss off for a while Ever since this Bradley affair started you have been on his back.  It was you who mentioned the other day about the number of cases the DRA has previously handled.  Not one has caused so much controversy and no one else has been lambasted as much for using the system.  It is not bradley fault the county board is completely inept.

You were not talking as much when the week after the Glenullin game, B'screen and Bellaghy had a row and Mickey Convery was not running to the referee to make sure what was in Toland report that night.  It was swept under the carpet that a derry player struck a screen official.  Coming straight from Toland, 'It was that bad I could not pick one single player out'.  Convery has been instrumental in all this and has come out worse than anyone and believe his position in untenable.  How can he appoint a referee for a Glenullin game again.. He is literally stupid.

hoganstandman

I believe there should be a vote of no confidence in Mickey Convery at least on this GAA board.  Al say eye or nye
Eye!

Bensars

Quote from: hoganstandman on June 04, 2007, 12:08:27 PM
Max the referee should be suspended too for his part in the squabble.. hes the man caused furore . needs a maths class or two.

???? ??? ??? ???

Heard it all now.   Its the referees fault ???

Another Neanderthal, who thinks it reasonable to assault referees.  What ive found in the past, is that those who go for the ref are usually making up for inadeqaucies on the field of play. Sorry let me rephrase, cowards, who mouth off.

He interferred with the ref in whatever way you want to dress it up. Guilty, full stop.

This has to be a major distraction to the other players on the panel, and whats more its a bit of a disgrace from some quarters. Derry arent a one man team and its disrepectful to the rest of the players.

hoganstandman

and Mickey convery to get off scott free I suppose as well, unbelievable CHEEK.  I dont know why paddy bothers with DERRY AT ALL. 

full back

Quote from: hoganstandman on June 04, 2007, 12:08:27 PM

Unreal
No wonder there are so few referee's in Ireland with pr1cks having attitudes like this
So if the referee makes a mistake he deserves to be man-handled
Shame on you
Your name says it all, maybe you should go back there and post till your hearts content

hoganstandman

basic addition is a must when you are thge referee.  Paddy Bradkeys no angel and im sure regrets talking tio the referee at all.  If we could all b go back one month nobody wants this to fester any more.  As far as Im concerned its over and done with and we all move oin together. 

full back

Quote from: hoganstandman on June 04, 2007, 12:24:25 PM
basic addition is a must when you are thge referee.  Paddy Bradkeys no angel and im sure regrets talking tio the referee at all.  If we could all b go back one month nobody wants this to fester any more.  As far as Im concerned its over and done with and we all move oin together. 

It's over & done with, except for you wanting the referee banned ::)

Maximus Marillius

Derrymad, the county board is inept...I agree...Convery...his position is untenible...I agree, it still does not alter the facts, Bradley should do the manly thing. If he was innocent I would support him all the way, but he is not. The other point is in 4 weeks time his ban is over, would it not be just wise of him to finish it out.

derrymad

Well yes it probably would be wise of him to finish it out but that his and his club decision.  But how do pople expect him to feel.  All this controversy over a case and route that people have been taking for years now.  At the end of day he is not getting paid for this, he still has to get up, go to work and try to get on with things.. Dont get me wrong, this is not your fault at all, it is a media thing but people kinda forget that it must be seriously affecting him in some ways.  not nice seeing your name always attatched to controversy.

Maximus Marillius

QuoteDont get me wrong, this is not your fault at all,

Thats very thoughtful of ye ??? :D

orangeman

I'm glad the Derry county board have wised up and decided to forget about the whole sorry incident with PB - So it's now official - nothing happened.