Paddy Bradley gets off suspension!!! big shock

Started by gander, May 30, 2007, 11:10:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pangurban

This decision certainly calls into question the competence of the Derry Co.Board and the Ulster Council. Disciplinary procedures are becoming farcical, but how could it be otherwise whrn many of the people tasked with enforcing the rules,spend more time attempting to circumvent them. Agree totally that a spurious appeal having been rejected should result in a longer ban for the time-waster

rashCharacter

In my opinion, the point here is not what Bradley did.  The majority of commentators on the case were not present, so very few people know what happened.

What evidence was the Derry county board, ulster board and DRA presented with?
Referees report and Bradleys views of what happened.
They all seemed to find him guilty of something.

I think that it is irrelevant whether he deserved the 12 weeks or not, the point is that the DRA did not uphold his appeal, they threw it out because the letter of the law was not followed.  I think there is something seriously flawed with this procedure.

If i am done for drink driving, is it ok that i get off beacuse the cop didn't read the rights correctly or something???

Over the Bar

QuoteIf i am done for drink driving, is it ok that i get off beacuse the cop didn't read the rights correctly or something???

If take a swig of vinegar and suck a penny then you won't have top worry about getting done........