Cheeky arrogant Dubs at it again

Started by stephenite, May 29, 2007, 04:09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnevin

Quote from: Billys Boots on May 30, 2007, 09:50:31 AM
Oooooh, name calling.  Moderator, moderator, save me from the nasty little boy.

Are ye practicing for fighting talk from the midst of your herd of 49,999 lovely people on sunday?
Billy its was quite clear what i was talking about, now go take your chip on your shoulder some where else.
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Billys Boots

QuoteBilly its was quite clear what i was talking about

Not to me, it wasn't.  You were talking about the hill, I surmised, and then talked about 50,000 people therein.  But then I'm an idiot, apparently.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Romeo

Quote from: Billys Boots on May 30, 2007, 09:50:31 AM
Oooooh, name calling.  Moderator, moderator, save me from the nasty little boy.

Are ye practicing for fighting talk from the midst of your herd of 49,999 lovely people on sunday?

That's good coming from you Billy, twice u did the same yesterday responding to me. U seem to call everyone a child around here, when the most childish is yourself with your playground name-calling!

Argue the points son, if u can't, say nothing!

Billys Boots

Quoteresponding

I'm funny like that, responding badly to unwarranted abuse. 

For the record, if I don't respond to an argument you're making, with comments like 'b*ll*x' or 'ludicrous', I don't necessarily concede the point.  We obviously don't converse in the same vernacular; if I don't agree with a person's point, I argue my own, rather than shower abuse.

INDIANA

We obviously don't converse in the same vernacular; if I don't agree with a person's point, I argue my own, rather than shower abuse."

that's open to debate -some of the more cynical of us could say some of the comments belong in the kindergarten.

Romeo

Quote from: Billys Boots on May 30, 2007, 10:41:54 AM
Quoteresponding

I'm funny like that, responding badly to unwarranted abuse. 

For the record, if I don't respond to an argument you're making, with comments like 'b*ll*x' or 'ludicrous', I don't necessarily concede the point.  We obviously don't converse in the same vernacular; if I don't agree with a person's point, I argue my own, rather than shower abuse.

'Childeen', 'Junior Cert Champion', sound basis for arguing your point alright!

Billys Boots

Billys Boots

As I said before, I was responding badly to unwarranted abuse.  Those comments had absolutely nothing to do with the point I was arguing, nor had they anything to do with the points you were arguing either.

magpie seanie

The rugby team are great I think.

Romeo

Quote from: magpie seanie on May 30, 2007, 11:06:32 AM
The rugby team are great I think.

Thought u weren't allowed mention (whisper it) other sports around here????