www.mchalepark.ie (Mayofans)

Started by Fishead_Sam, April 10, 2007, 08:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishead_Sam

Hey other Mayo folks, big fan of this site, but it would be a great if some of ye came and posted over on www.mchalepark.ie so we can chat between ourselves then come back here with our great conclusions and winning arguments!, just a member on both sites before anyone thinks otherwise.

Rossfan

Trying to copy the best fans in Ireland by having a forum eh lads  ;)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

armaghniac

We'll also be happy to give you Dublinfella and Armagh4Sam to provide some outside comment on Mayo affairs.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Fishead_Sam

Your dead right Rossfan, I am one of the many Mayo fans on the Sheepstealer site, must re-register under this name, haven't used my old handle on it in ages.

Fishead_Sam

armaghniac & Rossfan welcome, but I dont think we care about some of the issues these lads push

Rossfan

Quote from: Fishead_Sam on April 10, 2007, 09:15:12 PM
.... Rossfan welcome......

We have enough of things to keep us posting on our own site these days  >:( >:( >:( that we'll hardly have time to share our views with ye bucks.
If enough of us post requests to take Maughan back will ye ? PLEEEEAAAASSSSE ? And we'll never slag ye about Croke Park in September again if ye do.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Fishead_Sam

Ya but thats a double edged sword, we take Maughan back and ye will have plenty of reasons to slag us in September  ::)

stephenite

That site is badly structured, too many different forums and you're constantly clicking in and out of them, much prefer www.mayofans.com for dedicated Mayo GAA reading

Bod Mor

Quote from: stephenite on April 10, 2007, 11:22:03 PM
That site is badly structured, too many different forums and you're constantly clicking in and out of them, much prefer www.mayofans.com for dedicated Mayo GAA reading

Thats true, there are 2 lads who post there Johnny McHugh and High King (don't know if they post here also) and what they don't know about Mayo GAA isn't worth knowing.
Ó chuir mé 'mo cheann é ní stopfaidh mé choíche
Go seasfaidh mé thíos i lár Chondae Mhaigh Eo.

highorlow

ah jasus shurley one site is enough? i'm sticking with the origional mayofans can't follow the other one either
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

Redgreenery

I'm a member of both McHalepark.com and Mayofans.com and I'd much prefer Mayofans.com because it's easier to get around and there are plenty of posts put on it everyday while on mchalepark.com you could go 3 days without 1 person posting!!