Ulster Intermediate + Junior Football Club Championships 2012

Started by DownFanatic, September 08, 2012, 05:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: comethekingdom on February 09, 2013, 08:59:50 PM
When youse will have harrowed what we've ploughed ....... ;-)

Just how many harrowings do you need?  :D
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Boghopper

Anyone see a pattern here, 2012 a Derrytresk  beat a Dromid side in the All Ireland Junior Championship and their reaction is weeks of hyberbole and hysteria surrounding the game, the Kerry County team beat Tyrone in Killarney and they celebrate like they have just won the All Ireland and lastly Cookstown  beat Finuge in 2013 and again the reaction is hysteria and hyberbole. The conclusion is Kerrythat  people are sore losers.  I have also had enough of this crap about what Kerry have acheived in the past. Their past acheivements have absolutely no bearing on what happens in the here and now other than the next generation of Kerry players will be compared to previous generations. It's also very rich for Kerry folk to gloat about their sucess over the past hundred odd years given that up to us Northerners had more pressing things to worry about other than Football. Its time Kerry people woke up and smelt the coffee that they don't have a devine right to win all the time and occasionally someone else reaches the top table and deal with it!

comethekingdom

Hahaha.Hop away back to your bog barney! It's only tyronies that think Kerry have the divine right to win all the time. Only fair and civil people will conclude that cycnism and cheating have no place in our sport.

Boghopper

Comethekingdom I have had enough experiences to back up the assertion that Kerry think they have a divine right to win all the time and the fact that they absolutely loathe us Northerners. One such experience occured in Boston when some "ould boy!" from Kerry saw me sporting a Tyrone jersey and proceeded to scream at me that Tyrone were an ambomination. Don't come on here and slabber about Tyrone teams using foul play to win and about them cheating. All winning teams are able to push the rules to the limit and can execute the skills of the game to the highest level (Crossmaglen are a fine example of such a team and what a team they are!). It sounds like Finuge were good at pushing the rules to the limit but couldn't match Cookstown's superior football skills cue mass whinging by Kerry folk again now thats funny! I hope RTE bring in extra staff to man the switchboards for Liveline tomorrow!

everymanaman

Quote from: comethekingdom on February 10, 2013, 04:09:44 PM
Hahaha.Hop away back to your bog barney! It's only tyronies that think Kerry have the divine right to win all the time. Only fair and civil people will conclude that cycnism and cheating have no place in our sport.
Agree totally-kicking points should be much more prevalent in our sport

rrhf

This must confirm cooks town as thrones greatest ever intermediate team . Fair gucls to them. M