Ulster Intermediate and Junior Football Championships 2011

Started by DownFanatic, September 22, 2011, 12:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4father

Quote from: Gold on October 03, 2011, 10:45:25 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on October 03, 2011, 09:52:51 PM
Sounds like someone with the "everyone is against us" kind of attitude. Quit a character. John Meade - sounds like that guy from St Johns but hopefully he's a bit young to be struggling with illness...

I thought it may have been him too

But yer man said Rossa??  Lets face it, he's a few sandwiches short of a picnic so it probably is Meader!

AQMP

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 03, 2011, 09:37:29 PM
Quote from: 4father on October 03, 2011, 05:45:26 PM
Quote from: Any craic on October 02, 2011, 11:22:19 PM
O'Donnell's are Antrim JFC champs again after Sat night in Casement. Their manager says they won't make the same mistakes as last year when they had a few red cards..  http://t.co/pIhEwanb

Cringe!

Talk is cheap. It take's money to buy hot dogs.

:D

To be fair my father used the phrase "Talk is cheap but it takes money to buy drink"...not sure where this guy gets the hot dogs from...or what film it's in!

fitzroyalty

Éire Óg Craigavon won the Armagh JFC this evening. Or should that be 'Airy Og'?

DownFanatic

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: DownFanatic on October 15, 2011, 06:27:16 PM
Kilclief won the Down IFC this evening.

And Craigbane won Derry IFC
Ballymena won Antrim IFC last week
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

J70

Donegal Intermediate Final

St. Nauls 1-5 Naomh Columba 0-3

St. Nauls finally win the intermediate championship after six final losses over the last two decades.

DownFanatic

Quote from: J70 on October 16, 2011, 05:24:30 PM

St. Nauls finally win the intermediate championship after six final losses over the last two decades.

Anyword on the Junior final between Burt and Lifford?

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: DownFanatic on October 16, 2011, 06:01:53 PM

Anyword on the Junior final between Burt and Lifford?

Burt 3-5 Leifear 1-3

DownFanatic

fitzroyalty

Interesting that they go on to play Culloville who have a similar record of losing IFC finals in Armagh.

barelegs

Tyrone JFC Final-  Derrytresk 0-15 Killeeshil 0-9 (O'Neill's a happy man tonight)

Tyrone IFC Final-  Kildress 1-14 Galbally 1-9

Any craic

See video here from Kildress winning the Tyrone IFC today, including their goal & celebrations - http://tinyurl.com/6cn6rtk  A Derrytresk video will follow, emotional scenes at the final whistle

Any craic

Radda bout yeee

Don't know much about Carrickmacross to be honest but I would imagine they would be favourites for the first round against us? Judging by what other people are saying!
I think somone said that there were a few Carrickmacross people in Omagh last sunday scouting - I wonder what they made of it?

Where will this game be? Omagh?