2019 All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship

Started by MasterJ, July 01, 2019, 10:09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redsetanta

Cyril Farrell- Laois were the hunters and Dublin were the hunted.
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

les Antiques

Thank you Laois hurlers for making my summer . The commentary from Jack and photos from home makes this one of the great days . Tipp in Croker in July ...... bring it on !!

SpeculativeEffort

Lets start a go fund me page to get Mossy Bruce to Croke Park next sunday...im serious

Mossy Bruce

Quote from: SpeculativeEffort on July 08, 2019, 12:37:50 AM
Lets start a go fund me page to get Mossy Bruce to Croke Park next sunday...im serious
I REALLY appreciate the sentiment there but I don't even have a passport. I was just thinking this afternoon I better get serious about getting my passport (a couple of months process, here) and getting back there, next year, under my own steam. Again, I truly appreciate the thoughtfulness.
LAOIS! LAOIS! LAOIS!

redsetanta

Buff Egan with the hurlers. Some gas stuff.
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

les Antiques

Mossy. .. Seattle to Dublin now direct with Aer Lingus ..
We spoke back In the Laoistalk days 😆

G@@

Feck the passport, show security your Croker tickets in Shannon and the lads will wave you on through! 🤣
"I can't get over you - 'till you come out from under him" - Pat Shortt - Class!

Mossy Bruce

Quote from: G@@ on July 08, 2019, 02:01:11 AM
Feck the passport, show security your Croker tickets in Shannon and the lads will wave you on through! 🤣
Haha! Yeah, that might work!
LAOIS! LAOIS! LAOIS!

Mossy Bruce

LAOIS! LAOIS! LAOIS!

CruiseCigar

Wow what a win. Was in Brussels listening to Nolan on Midlands 103.what a commentary. I could feel the energy and excitement. What more can be said about our hurlers. It was absolutely brilliant. Bring on Tipp. Laois at the top table.

Laois Abu
Laoise abĂș

burdizzo

I know it's hoping for too much, but (whisper it!) - didn't Dublin beat Tipp in the league??!!

MasterJ

Laois people streaming onto the pitch and chanting Laois,Loais,Laois!

Tony

Mossy and people outside the country - my son uploaded this video of the highlights there. He said he couldn't record it directly from the TV so he taped it with his phone. So heads up, the quality isn't brilliant but it might be better than nothing. Make sure to set the playback to 720 or 1080p for best quality. Hope you enjoy. Tony.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hFYxXm-b1M&feature=youtu.be