The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: All of a Sludden on April 06, 2014, 05:56:01 PM
I just can't see Liverpool getting a result against Man City. A draw will do City but I think they will thump Liverpool.

They didn't thump Liverpool at their place just after Christmas. In fact they were pretty lucky to come away with a win. And they won't be thumping them next week either.

Sidney

Quote from: All of a Sludden on April 06, 2014, 05:56:01 PM
I just can't see Liverpool getting a result against Man City. A draw will do City but I think they will thump Liverpool.
Liverpool have bossed City on the play in the last three league meetings and we'll boss them next week, too. And this time it will be reflected on the scoreboard.

We have better players than them and are a better team.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

magpie seanie

How many more penalties do ye reckon ye need to win the league?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: magpie seanie on April 06, 2014, 10:52:43 PM
A by-product of attacking football. You must remember those days, seanie  ;)

From the Bunker

Quote from: magpie seanie on April 06, 2014, 10:52:43 PM

I suppose about the same as the amount of excuses Moyes needs for each poor Man Utd display. 
Listen, at the moment things are going our way! You should know all about it, Utd have had years of it. That's life!
Thanks for the well wishes all the same.  :P

deiseach

When teams stop commiting fouls in their own penalty areas, Liverpool will stop getting penalties. Simples.

Tony Baloney

laoislad

I'd be happy with five 1-0 wins from five penalties in the next five games  :D

magpie seanie

That's sound Tony, deiseach, From the Bunker, Laoislad but I would suspect I could predict the reaction from many on here if United were getting so many penalties in a title run-in!!!

Anyway - the non-penalty today only makes up for the mugging of your keeper by big Andy for their goal.

laoislad

Quote from: magpie seanie on April 06, 2014, 11:27:12 PM
That's sound Tony, deiseach, From the Bunker, Laoislad but I would suspect I could predict the reaction from many on here if United were getting so many penalties in a title run-in!!!

Anyway - the non-penalty today only makes up for the mugging of your keeper by big Andy for their goal.
It's certainly helping in our chase for a top 4 finish.....

neilthemac

So that's 12 penalties for the pool this season.

Since Rogers kicked up a stink they've been getting a lot of favourable treatment

deiseach

Quote from: magpie seanie on April 06, 2014, 11:27:12 PM
That's sound Tony, deiseach, From the Bunker, Laoislad but I would suspect I could predict the reaction from many on here if United were getting so many penalties in a title run-in!!

Given your record with predictions this season...

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: neilthemac on April 07, 2014, 06:05:41 AM
So that's 12 penalties for the pool this season.

Since Rogers kicked up a stink they've been getting a lot of favourable treatment

You are sounding like the Mancs on the redcafe.com forum in their many many currently active Liverpool obsessed threads, one of the dozen or so such threads is about Liverpool penalties. The threads are a pleasure to read as as a collective they admit Liverpools class but cannot handle it and have all become City supporters lol
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.