TG4 - Club Championships Coverage

Started by drici, September 23, 2007, 05:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Two cracking hurling games on, 4 experienced teams, will be hard to call, hopefully no 15 players behind the ball ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

drici

Dia Sathairn 29 - 01 - 2022

Kilkerrin Clonberne v Mourneabbey   beo
1-00pm

Saint Finbarrs v  Kilcoo Eoghan Rua    beo
3-00pm
(Winner on the day)

Pádraig Pearses v Kilmacud Crokes   beo
5-00pm
(Winner on the day)

drici

Dia Sathairn 12 - 02 - 2022

Ballyhale Shamrocks v Ballygunner   beo
3-00pm
(Extra Time if required)

Kilmacud Crokes v Kilcoo Eoghan Rua   beo
5-00pm
(Extra Time if required)

Milltown Row2

So many games on today!! Looking forward to both these games, fancy Ballygunner, they seem to be on a mission and for me Ballyhale have used up so many of their lives during this year's campaign, but they have it in their locker to click.

Kilcoo should, should win today, though I didn't fancy Kilmacud to get to the final they have a punchers chance, maybe another draw and win in extra time for Kilcoo but I feel it's their year

I'm not going to say I told you so!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

hoynevalley

Kilcoo to win by 4 or more points 9/4 is a great bet. The dubs crowd are missing Padraig Mannion and have no other forwards.

Mourne Red

CK_Redhand

I don't know how Laverty messed up the goal chance. Some other very bad wides for Kilcoo.

Wildweasel74

That defensive crap only get you so far, how about coming out and try to play fball.

tyroneman

Dirty play already from Kilcoo here

Baile an tuaigh

Mourne Red

I'll call it now.. Game over for Kilcoo

Wildweasel74

2 points in 30mins that style of fball work OK when u ahead, you need change your game plan when u trailing by 6pts.

Blowitupref

A very controlled display by Kilmacud Crokes much the side at defending and attacking and good value for their 6 point lead.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

clarshack

Kilcoo have had a mare in that 1st half.