GAA attendance 2021

Started by joemamas, June 09, 2021, 03:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosnarun

Mayoo gaa banter reporting 500 tickets  ro be put into a draw for season ticet holders
i think there are 3.600 holder nas rickts will have to ve in pairs at least the odds begin to broaden a bit
if my sums are right about 15/1      or so,
Still its the best offer i got yet
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Farrandeelin

How many tickets do every club in other non-competing counties get? Is it one or two?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

joemamas

Got my two premium tickets today. Very lucky.
However, I feel so bad for really genuine GAA supporters from both Mayo and Tyrone who have followed their teams through thick and thin.
From the Irish Times today,
88% of Adults fully vaccinated, Truly wonderful news , but on the other hand
WTF, it will most likely 93-95% on Saturday Sept 11th, but yet the attendance will only be 50%.
Shameful.

larryin89

Quote from: joemamas on August 30, 2021, 04:57:54 PM
However, I feel so bad for really genuine GAA supporters from both Mayo and Tyrone who have followed their teams through thick and thin.
WTF, it will most likely 93-95% on Saturday Sept 11th, but yet the attendance will only be 50%.
Shameful.

It's a ridiculous cautious approach , it's insane tbh . Full crowds in uk into their third week now .similar vaccine rollout . 

It's hard to understand the reasoning when croke park reported zero covid transmission from all the games up till yesterday .

Mindboggling stuff when you consider that vaccinated percentage ain't going to ever be a lot higher.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

joemamas

Quote from: larryin89 on August 30, 2021, 06:25:46 PM
Shameful.

It's a ridiculous cautious approach , it's insane tbh . Full crowds in uk into their third week now .similar vaccine rollout . 

It's hard to understand the reasoning when croke park reported zero covid transmission from all the games up till yesterday .

Mindboggling stuff when you consider that vaccinated percentage ain't going to ever be a lot higher.

On RTE increased BY 1,150 unbelievable.
it should be minimum 60k

JoG2

Quote from: joemamas on September 01, 2021, 04:05:32 PM
Quote from: larryin89 on August 30, 2021, 06:25:46 PM
Shameful.

On RTE increased BY 1,150 unbelievable.
it should be minimum 60k

60k if showing a vaccine passport... Wouldn't want to be jammed amongst a crowd of anti-vaxers surely, boys roaring at Joe Mcquillan etc

Rossfan

Ah sure he wouldn't be a proper Rhubarb if he wasn't moanin  ::)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Captain Obvious

Hill 16 open today for the ladies All-Ireland final and filled with Dubs next weekend for the men's final its closed because Dublin aren't playing?

Rudi

The women's final is very exciting,  Meath very well drilled & well coached.

clarshack

Good game of football in the ladies final but why are the umpires wearing masks but in the men's games they aren't. Because science?

larryin89

Quote from: Captain Obvious on September 05, 2021, 04:41:07 PM
Hill 16 open today for the ladies All-Ireland final and filled with Dubs next weekend for the men's final its closed because Dublin aren't playing?

Its open next week

Milltown Row2

Quote from: clarshack on September 05, 2021, 05:55:45 PM
Good game of football in the ladies final but why are the umpires wearing masks but in the men's games they aren't. Because science?

Either the association or the referee has asked
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Captain Obvious

Quote from: larryin89 on September 05, 2021, 05:59:30 PM

Its open next week

A change of mind/plans?

GAA president Larry McCarthy the other day.

"This year, Mayo and Tyrone are getting 11,450 tickets each. The difference is in the quality of the tickets - they're getting much more stand tickets this time because we're not using the terraces.

larryin89

Quote from: Captain Obvious on September 05, 2021, 09:04:42 PM
Quote from: larryin89 on September 05, 2021, 05:59:30 PM

Its open next week

A change of mind/plans?

GAA president Larry McCarthy the other day.

"This year, Mayo and Tyrone are getting 11,450 tickets each. The difference is in the quality of the tickets - they're getting much more stand tickets this time because we're not using the terraces.

Dint mind that ditthery fook , he hasn't a clue , see him get the club team of limerick Capt wrong whilst handing over Liam mcarthy,  absolute balloon