China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoG2

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on December 28, 2021, 11:42:15 AM
Bunker you starting to pollute this page, you went from trying to argue a stand point no matter if people agree with it or not, to talking absolute crap. There many things about Covid 19 am not happy with, and got a number of questions about the virus and govt mishandlings but I try to look as if am not losing touch with reality, as at the end of the day am not a doctor/ scientist as I have to go on their professional advice and not on shit been posted on Facebook by persons unqualified who just happy to share their rantings for attention. Hell I know one of the main leaders of the anti vac in the North and I can't understand the crazy attitude, person lost tons of friends.

Kearney? Absolute moon man

JoG2

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on December 28, 2021, 11:39:20 AM
Things must be bad, there are no PCR tests available in Derry at all

Impossible to get a same day test now Fear. This afternoon they'll open up slots for tomorrow. Be quick though, Du Pont was heaving this morning

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: JoG2 on December 28, 2021, 11:50:34 AM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on December 28, 2021, 11:39:20 AM
Things must be bad, there are no PCR tests available in Derry at all

Impossible to get a same day test now Fear. This afternoon they'll open up slots for tomorrow. Be quick though, Du Pont was heaving this morning

Thanks for that , appreciated

From the Bunker

Bunker you starting to pollute this page, you went from trying to argue a stand point no matter if people agree with it or not, to talking absolute crap. There many things about Covid 19 am not happy with, and got a number of questions about the virus and govt mishandlings but I try to look as if am not losing touch with reality, as at the end of the day am not a doctor/ scientist as I have to go on their professional advice and not on shit been posted on Facebook by persons unqualified who just happy to share their rantings for attention. Hell I know one of the main leaders of the anti vac in the North and I can't understand the crazy attitude, person lost tons of friends.

Yes, there are a lot of Nutjobs/influencers using Covid for their own agenda(s). That does not mean we ignore, belittle or not question. I asked a few questions? I'm sorry if that does not flow with the tide. I remember Luke O'Neill saying how slow the Vaccination production process would be this time last year. There would be so many obstacles, processes and so on to get through. After an initial skirmish to get vaccines, everything seemed to flow pretty easily.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: From the Bunker on December 28, 2021, 04:22:38 PM

Yes, there are a lot of Nutjobs/influencers using Covid for their own agenda(s). That does not mean we ignore, belittle or not question. I asked a few questions? I'm sorry if that does not flow with the tide. I remember Luke O'Neill saying how slow the Vaccination production process would be this time last year. There would be so many obstacles, processes and so on to get through. After an initial skirmish to get vaccines, everything seemed to flow pretty easily.

Do you think that only a tenth of the vaccines given are actually a vaccine snd the rest nothing?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

From the Bunker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 28, 2021, 04:48:46 PM

Do you think that only a tenth of the vaccines given are actually a vaccine snd the rest nothing?

I don't know! Hardly? Some con job if that was the case!

What I do find strange is that different Vaccines have different ways of working. Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines rely on mRNA technology, AstraZeneca's vaccine uses adenovirus-vectored technology as does J&J.

But all are bungled and mixed up in together when giving boosters (3rd Shots), Do these cocktails destroy the consistency from the first jabs that were given. There seems to be no order, rule or consistency? It just seems to be about getting the Jab in name only!

lenny

Ideally the vaccine production should be much, much quicker. It took months for me to get my first jab as I had to wait until it went through all the vulnerable and the older age groups before the 40 somethings got ours. Also the WHO keep saying correctly that variants will keep popping up until everyone around the world is vaccinated. That's where the shortages in production are seen. The west and wealthy countries have hogged the vaccines. Morally it's completely wrong to be giving out boosters with huge numbers of people around the world denied access to a first dose. We probably had enough protection from serious illness to make do with 2 jabs and to export the vaccines to less wealthy countries.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: From the Bunker on December 28, 2021, 05:10:29 PM

What I do find strange is that different Vaccines have different ways of working. Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines rely on mRNA technology, AstraZeneca's vaccine uses adenovirus-vectored technology as does J&J.

But all are bungled and mixed up in together when giving boosters (3rd Shots), Do these cocktails destroy the consistency from the first jabs that were given. There seems to be no order, rule or consistency? It just seems to be about getting the Jab in name only!

So let's get it straight, in your view, based on your basic maths, there's no way they (big pharma) could produce the vaccines they have claimed they have?

On top of that the vaccines needed to be the same because each of them are made differently and produce different results? This is based on your basic biochemistry knowledge?

Can you link me to this basic knowledge and assumptions ?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

trueblue1234

But all your posts shows is that you are ignorant of the facts. As you have been ever since the teachers were put off last year and you lost your sh!t about people on furlough.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

From the Bunker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 28, 2021, 05:18:09 PM

So let's get it straight, in your view, based on your basic maths, there's no way they (big pharma) could produce the vaccines they have claimed they have?

On top of that the vaccines needed to be the same because each of them are made differently and produce different results? This is based on your basic biochemistry knowledge?

Can you link me to this basic knowledge and assumptions ?

Yeah, my view is based on basic Maths? Is there something wrong with that? As for the consistency of using drugs - well yeah! Different Vaccines create different reactions in the body. Fcuk me, I'd want constancy? Wouldn't you? Then again you probably would not ask any of those questions? And that's your prerogative.

Going to take a break from this thread.

Talk soon FTB

Tony Baloney

How Pfizer Makes Its Covid-19 Vaccine https://nyti.ms/2S4XcpX

An article worth a look, presumably from real journalists rather than "citizen journalists", personal trainers or wellness gurus.

imtommygunn

That citizen journos account on Twitter is pure poison.

theskull1

Preprint paper - UK Myocarditis Authors Stratify by Sex for Men under 40- Vax vs Virus

https://youtu.be/NR_ZVzrTeYk

Main Takeaways
Mis-information myth - The virus itself doesn't cause more myocarditis than vaccines
Moderna shouldn't be on the table for this age group it would seem.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

JoG2

Quote from: clarshack on December 28, 2021, 10:02:54 PM
I can tell you all from experience that Covid will fcuk you up more than any vaccine ever will.

Hope you're improving Clar. There's so much about atm.

Last Man

It's not that it WILL fcuk you up but it certainly MAY and I think we need to understand better what it is about your make up that has made you more susceptible. The epidemiology should be focusing on this to develop hypothesis that the scientists can prove or disprove.