China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

highorlow

It appears the MSM are finally accepting this new 'Variant' is a head cold.

Time to move on now from this nonsense, open up, get on with life and let the MSM move back onto homeless stuff and climate change.
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Mario on December 21, 2021, 09:22:19 AM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 20, 2021, 10:38:56 PM
It was guts of 12 quid yesterday for a pint and a glass of wine in Bittles of all places. :o
Bittles has got really popular. Apparently because of this lad who said it has the best Guinness in Belfast:

https://www.irelandbeforeyoudie.com/belfast-pub-has-record-sales-after-guinness-guru-raves-about-their-pints/
The Guinness was average.

armaghniac

Quote from: Thastheball on December 21, 2021, 11:58:17 PM
Joke time!!

What do pro vaxxers and anti vaccers have in common?

They'll never be fully vaccinated! 😂😂😂

What do anti vaxxers and arseholes have in common?
They both produce a stream of shite.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Wildweasel74

Don't forget multi Ids and come backs after they been barred also.

Mikhail Prokhorov

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 21, 2021, 11:39:12 PM
Quote from: Mario on December 21, 2021, 09:22:19 AM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 20, 2021, 10:38:56 PM
It was guts of 12 quid yesterday for a pint and a glass of wine in Bittles of all places. :o
Bittles has got really popular. Apparently because of this lad who said it has the best Guinness in Belfast:

https://www.irelandbeforeyoudie.com/belfast-pub-has-record-sales-after-guinness-guru-raves-about-their-pints/
The Guinness was average.

anyone drinking in belfast atm  ::)

shows you how much money is floating about though

no poor people in a nanny state  ;)

lenny

Worth a read about the pfizer anti viral treatment. If we all had access to this drug we wouldn't need too many other restrictions.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/dec/21/paxlovid-anti-covid-pill-why-not-available

Tony Baloney

Quote from: lenny on December 22, 2021, 08:00:39 AM
Worth a read about the pfizer anti viral treatment. If we all had access to this drug we wouldn't need too many other restrictions.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/dec/21/paxlovid-anti-covid-pill-why-not-available
It'll come eventually. Manufacturing capacity for these dosage forms take time to scale up.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Thastheball on December 22, 2021, 11:19:17 AM
"We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination."

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712?fbclid=IwAR0PBopeXqTPoa4u0_pIrnag3v6ufEyG6NmGSQUobrFY9lBqmapESH0_Gtk 

The more common side effects of ibuprofen are:
stomach pain.
heartburn.
nausea.
vomiting.
gas.
constipation.
diarrhea.

And more, but we still stake them
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

trueblue1234

Quote from: Thastheball on December 22, 2021, 11:11:36 AM

said the same about the vaccine, then the booster and then the next booster and so on and so forth, and now this, as green as grass.

Yeah imagine not getting thing right first time with a new virus. Unbelievable Jeff.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

J70

Quote from: Thastheball on December 22, 2021, 12:58:13 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on December 22, 2021, 12:53:06 PM

said the same about the vaccine, then the booster and then the next booster and so on and so forth, and now this, as green as grass.

Yeah imagine not getting thing right first time with a new virus. Unbelievable Jeff.

Indeed I agree, yet you want to horse it into you.  :o

So what SHOULD he be doing?

What are you telling your GP friend to do in their practice?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: J70 on December 22, 2021, 01:00:01 PM

Barrister GP and a micro biologist friends...  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

J70

Quote from: Thastheball on December 22, 2021, 01:09:25 PM
Quote from: J70 on December 22, 2021, 01:00:01 PM

What he does is his own business. He said 'imagine not getting thing right first time with a new virus' Which led me to question why would you want to horse it into you when your not getting things right first time  :o Where did you read that I told him what to do in his practise? Now your fantasising and making shit up.

Here you go. Shocked you were that he didn't find your expert convincing.

Quote from: Thastheball on December 11, 2021, 02:04:56 PM
Skull, I have been following this guy for quite a while. Your wasting your time with some of the posters on here.  Actually had a conversation with a friend who is a GP, sent a video link to him as well. I was shocked at his response to one of the top men in the world. My first thoughts how much r getting paid per vaccine injection. Follow the money

So nothing to offer then on what we should be doing? All that time on your hands to write a barrage of anti-vax posts and you've no thoughts or opinions whatsoever?

As for "not getting things right the first time", that's the nature of vaccines with pathogens like viruses which mutate and evolve rapidly. You're always playing catch-up. Its why there are new flu vaccines annually. Its why new antibiotics have to be created to deal with the evolution of drug resistance in bacteria. Its why even rat poisons don't remain effective forever, albeit on a larger time scale.

Nevertheless, I don't know what the data is in Ireland, but in the US the covid vaccines are very effectively fighting serious illness and death. That you need boosters doesn't change that one bit. Its 15 minutes out of your day to get it.

thebigfella

Quote from: Thastheball on December 22, 2021, 02:12:58 PM
So where in that am I telling my GP friend what to do in his practise? I shared it with him as a close friend and colleague to get his opinion and I was shocked that he wasn't prepared to consider it, he was happy to do what many other GPs are doing, send you home to fend for yourself.

I never at any point have said I am anti vaxx, and thats where you have made more shit up in your head. I am certainly very hesitant in taking a vaccine that has to many reported side effects, ways to many by comparison to the other vaccines. for example the tetanus inject has had only 58 reported side effects since it was put into the market, this vaccine has had thousands of reported side effects, way above what would normally be accepted and normally with high incidence of reporting would have been pulled for further testing, but has not. WHY? I will take it in the future when I am reassured more about it with reliable data that will be shared for a number of independent sources. If your under 50 you do not need to take this vaccine, unless you are obese, or have an underlying health condition.  The argument that you had to take it to protect others is now defunct as there is countless evidence of high vaccinations that are making no difference to transmission rates to the general public. I am the main carer for my mother who is 86, I made sure she got vaccinated, the evidence is clear that she is in the very high risk category and the risks of not taking it vastly out way the risk of taking it ie stroke etc.

the more information that becomes available the more i will read. And trust me, I read alot on both fronts. So do yourself a favour and do not presume to know me.

Grown man living at home with his mother and spends all day on the internet....... Explains it all.

SHEEDY

3231 cases reported in the 6 counties today
nil satis nisi optimum

Milltown Row2

Quote from: SHEEDY on December 22, 2021, 02:20:56 PM
3231 cases reported in the 6 counties today

Was chatting to one of the main bosses in a regional hospital trust yesterday, he said that so far, they are finding this variant is not lasting long with illness, the length of hospital time is far shorter if you go in with this.

I suppose it could be a number of reasons as to why that is, different variant, better understanding of it, and learning from previous mistakes.

Hopefully it will become just another sickness with no lasting issues. But I'll continue to be careful and follow the science, not Karen ;)