All Ireland final tickets thread

Started by Farrandeelin, August 22, 2016, 10:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Obvious

80€ for all seated tickets in the Ireland finals. Anyone else think the top/high tier tickets should be cheaper probably 60€?

From the Bunker

Quote from: Captain Obvious on September 01, 2016, 07:02:28 PM
80€ for all seated tickets in the Ireland finals. Anyone else think the top/high tier tickets should be cheaper probably 60€?

It's not a huge hit if you are Single going to the match. If you are going with 2 sons then the hit is €240. I remember getting a ticket behind the Davin end goal, it was a great view if you wanted the goalkeapers perspective on the game. Found it gas to be playing the same as some one in the Hogan on the 40 yard line. The pricing of games is heading back to joke levels. The Gaa took a break on increases during the recession. But it's full stream ahead now.

Avondhu star

I agree with you. 60 would be enough especially when you are really up the top.
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

Avondhu star

Quote from: From the Bunker on September 01, 2016, 07:58:06 PM

It's not a huge hit if you are Single going to the match. If you are going with 2 sons then the hit is €240. I remember getting a ticket behind the Davin end goal, it was a great view if you wanted the goalkeapers perspective on the game. Found it gas to be playing the same as some one in the Hogan on the 40 yard line. The pricing of games is heading back to joke levels. The Gaa took a break on increases during the recession. But it's full stream ahead now.
The problem with the Davin is that in hurling if you are down low the bloody netting is a distraction
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

larryin89

80 is very reasonable in  fairness. Id love an opportunity to part with 80 for one.

What will touts be asking for them on match day morning? It would go against everything i stand for but ive never been as desperate . I just cant get one.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Milltown Row2

Quote from: larryin89 on September 01, 2016, 09:35:10 PM
80 is very reasonable in  fairness. Id love an opportunity to part with 80 for one.

What will touts be asking for them on match day morning? It would go against everything i stand for but ive never been as desperate . I just cant get one.

Most people are off loading tickets at cost price... Would never buy it at any other price than face value
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gaaggle

Quote from: REDCOL on September 02, 2016, 08:12:57 AM
Garrymore GAA club holding a raffle for two stand tickets for All Ireland Final. Tickets available through the following link. Good value for a €5. Shane Nally & Caolan Crowe are club members on the panel.

http://garrymoregaa.com/all-ireland-tickets/

In 2011 I entered a number of these online raffles with various GAA clubs as i was desperate for a ticket, the winners were always someone 'randomly picked'  from the club.  I'm sure they welcome the money spent by outsiders but can't see them being too willing in parting with these tickets and giving them to an outssider.

Gaaggle

There's 2 Hogan Premium on Ebay for €1,110 (seat only, no meal package) and 2 Premium for the Hurling for €1,100 (seat only no meal package) at the moment.  Premium tickets cost €150.  Criminal they're allowed away with that.

Aristo 60

Sure the clubs won't have doled them out yet will they?

rosnarun

Quote from: Gaaggle on September 02, 2016, 10:32:23 AM

There's 2 Hogan Premium on Ebay for €1,110 (seat only, no meal package) and 2 Premium for the Hurling for €1,100 (seat only no meal package) at the moment.  Premium tickets cost €150.  Criminal they're allowed away with that.

only criminal in Brazil
BTW im looking for 2 tickets as one of my families season tickets was one match short of the 60%.. the girl at the gate was about to scan it too but a suit came along and stopped her. very annoying
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

AMayoFan

Has any Season Ticket holders received there All-Ireland ticket allocation?  It seems like ages waiting for those to come!

Gaaggle

Quote from: AMayoFan on September 06, 2016, 10:29:37 AM
Has any Season Ticket holders received there All-Ireland ticket allocation?  It seems like ages waiting for those to come!

Heard we should be getting them tomorrow / Thursday. 

illdecide

How does the season ticket work in regards to All Ireland final tickets? I thought you got into first Championship game with a season ticket and then that was it
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Gaaggle

Quote from: illdecide on September 06, 2016, 11:30:40 AM
How does the season ticket work in regards to All Ireland final tickets? I thought you got into first Championship game with a season ticket and then that was it

First round of Championship is the only Championship game that's covered in the original cost of the Season Ticket but you've a ticket for every game and get all other championship games at a discount of €5 (except finals) then once you have over 60% attendance over the year since the start of the league you're guaranteed a ticket for the final if your county qualifies.

AMayoFan

Quote from: Gaaggle on September 06, 2016, 11:11:50 AM
Quote from: AMayoFan on September 06, 2016, 10:29:37 AM

Heard we should be getting them tomorrow / Thursday.

Thanks Gaaggle ...