All Ireland final tickets thread

Started by Farrandeelin, August 22, 2016, 10:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: easytiger95 on August 23, 2016, 06:08:36 PM
Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on August 23, 2016, 05:14:43 PM
Has anyone ever got final tickets on here?

I was at my wits end last year and posted saying I needed them. Two very sound posters (I won't say their names in case they get plagued) got back to me via pm with offers of great tickets - but I was offline and didn't even see the messages until the weekend. In the meantime, the local club came good and I got one. Wouldn't forget the lads though for offering. It's the best thing about this board, most people on here are genuine and I've always got a really good response whenever I've put up a request for any help (tickets aside)

Good to know, I've seen the requests every year but never a response. Couldn't agree more with how useful the board is when you need something, got me out of a hole many the time.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Maroon Manc

While we're at it I'm looking for a ticket for the wife, wouldn't mind one myself either if i'm been honest. The majority of our holidays are based around coming over from Manchester to watch Mayo games.

beer baron

What about this Sunday's game lads? Looking for a few and not getting them too handily.

fearbrags

Pat Hickey may have a few spare ones ;)

westbound

I'm looking for one for the football final for my dad if anyone can help me!

Thanks.

Hound

I'd imagine if Kildare beat Kerry in the minor on Sunday it would put even more pressure on tickets

Asal Mor

Quote from: Hound on August 26, 2016, 12:23:58 PM
I'd imagine if Kildare beat Kerry in the minor on Sunday it would put even more pressure on tickets
True. They've never won a minor and have no AI at any grade since 1965(u-21) so it would generate a big interest.

armaghniac

maybe go on the train to Tralee this evening and see if anyone no longer feel they need their AI ticket.
This would work best if both Kildare and Dublin won.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

yellowcard

Quote from: Asal Mor on August 28, 2016, 11:11:33 AM
Quote from: Hound on August 26, 2016, 12:23:58 PM
True. They've never won a minor and have no AI at any grade since 1965(u-21) so it would generate a big interest.

Would be great to see Kildare out on AI final weekend, their fans are a passionate bunch. If Kildare and Mayo managed to win both titles there would be lockdown for a week.

Esmarelda

Are the All-Ireland finals unique in that no tickets go on general sale to the public?

Boycey

Quote from: Esmarelda on August 29, 2016, 04:37:43 PM
Are the All-Ireland finals unique in that no tickets go on general sale to the public?

I'd say possibly some 6 nations rugby matches never make it to general sale? From memory one of the recent Hurling Final replays went to general  sale although they sold out fairly quick

Esmarelda

Quote from: Boycey on August 29, 2016, 04:52:08 PM
Quote from: Esmarelda on August 29, 2016, 04:37:43 PM

I'd say possibly some 6 nations rugby matches never make it to general sale? From memory one of the recent Hurling Final replays went to general  sale although they sold out fairly quick
Sorry, I was just seeking clarification that tickets don't actually go on sale to the public?

Crete Boom

Hey lads , I am looking for a ticket for my brother and sister for the football All Ireland if anyone can help me out pm me thanks?

Rossie11

I have a premium level in Cusack stand for the football. Looking to swap for 2 X tickets anywhere in the ground

AMayoFan

Not being greedy (as I got my own ticket), but I'm also in need for one ticket for my wife who has been along side me at the matches.  Though this time its probably best we don't sit beside each other as she will be shouting the Dubs along.  If someone does need to offload a ticket and to genuine case I'll pick it up anywhere in Ireland!