All Ireland final tickets thread

Started by Farrandeelin, August 22, 2016, 10:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

I have the onerous task of organising tickets for my sister, father (who will probably get one anyway) and wife also. This thread is not just for me, but for everyone else hoping to get tickets as the scramble is well and truly underway already. It's great to be worrying about this stuff though.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

AZOffaly

Mac2

Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 22, 2016, 10:43:30 AM
I have the onerous task of organising tickets for my sister, father (who will probably get one anyway) and wife also. This thread is not just for me, but for everyone else hoping to get tickets as the scramble is well and truly underway already. It's great to be worrying about this stuff though.
You mean for the game next week?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 22, 2016, 11:00:36 AM
I'm looking for two hurling ones.

Feck off, I've asked first on the other thread!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Croí na hÉireann

Has anyone ever got final tickets on here?
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Boycey

Without wanting to sound flippant hurling final tickets are relatively easy to come by?

Zulu

Should be no problem getting hurling tickets.

easytiger95

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on August 23, 2016, 05:14:43 PM
Has anyone ever got final tickets on here?

I was at my wits end last year and posted saying I needed them. Two very sound posters (I won't say their names in case they get plagued) got back to me via pm with offers of great tickets - but I was offline and didn't even see the messages until the weekend. In the meantime, the local club came good and I got one. Wouldn't forget the lads though for offering. It's the best thing about this board, most people on here are genuine and I've always got a really good response whenever I've put up a request for any help (tickets aside)

yellowcard

Hurling tickets are usually easily available outside the ground on the day. Football tickets will be harder to come by particularly if Dublin get to the final. If you're stuck Pat Hickey should be able to sort you out if he gets back on time.

JimStynes

Best place to get tickets for Sunday? Can't find any so far.

Over the Bar

Outside the Croke Park hotel.  I've got tickets for the whole family and the rest on AI finals.  Pairs of tickets arrive every few mins no matter who is playing.

larryin89

Didnt renew season ticket this year although ive obviously not missed a game as per so it was the most stupid thing ive ever done . If its kerry id still think id get my hands on two , if its the dubs not a hope this time.

I thought i was stuck for q/f this year , put a post in here and blog and was contacted by three people inside a couple of hours but i was sorted before anyway but i found it really decent to be contacted. So id suggest its not a waste of time although football final is a different animal as we all know when ot comes to tickets.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Maroon Manc

There aren't too many dedicated Mayo men as Larry, I'd say you can count the amount of league & fbd games he's missed in the 7 years I've known him on one hand.

moysider

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 22, 2016, 11:00:36 AM
I'm looking for two hurling ones.

I might be able to get you 2 stand but would need 2 football in return.