Started by Apparently so, December 01, 2014, 09:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apparently so

Jimmy got voted out

An absolute disgrace

From the Bunker

He did not get voted out! He resigned after the AI final!  :p

muppet

I think we should have a vote every year to ban a member for a period of time as they did with citizens in ancient Athens. In fact I think we should seriously look at this nationally.

Anyway, as the proposer of the idea I would obviously be immune from the nominations.

Now any suggestions for nominees?
MWWSI 2017

deiseach

I've always thought of this place as more like Sparta than Athens. Football fans being the helots, of course.

Hardy

Quote from: muppet on December 02, 2014, 04:56:35 PM
I think we should have a vote every year to ban a member for a period of time as they did with citizens in ancient Athens. In fact I think we should seriously look at this nationally.

Anyway, as the proposer of the idea I would obviously be immune from the nominations.

Now any suggestions for nominees?

Ban me. Inspired by the integrity and unwavering moral compass of the great Ned O'Keeffe, I insist that if I've done something wrong (I don't know whether I have or not, you understand) then I must own up to it.

Throw the book at me.

deiseach

Quote from: Hardy on December 02, 2014, 05:13:39 PM
Ban me. Inspired by the integrity and unwavering moral compass of the great Ned O'Keeffe, I insist that if I've done something wrong (I don't know whether I have or not, you understand) then I must own up to it.

Throw the book at me.

Don't you live in Cork? I think you've suffered enough.

muppet

Quote from: deiseach on December 02, 2014, 05:20:55 PM

Throw the book at me.

This is a particularly heinous crime, trying to escape a previous sentence by attempting to get 'exiled' home. Clever, but a crime nonetheless.

I rule that your sentence in Cork be extended.
MWWSI 2017

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: muppet on December 02, 2014, 05:36:37 PM

Throw the book at me.

This is a particularly heinous crime, trying to escape a previous sentence by attempted to get 'exiled' home. Clever, but a crime nonetheless.

I rule that your sentence in Cork be extended.

Thankfully I burrowed my way out of there and no longer have to suffer this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRm9Q2KfzBA

laoislad

I think BC1 should be banned for posting a video with that idiot Tiernan in it.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Hardy

Throw the book at me.

Don't you live in Cork?

Only in real life.