north aontroim gael

Quote from: Minder on April 22, 2016, 10:42:52 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on April 22, 2016, 10:29:00 PM
Quote from: Minder on April 22, 2016, 10:22:19 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on April 22, 2016, 10:05:38 PM
Good to see CJ getting on well in Australia

WTF

What did he do ?

Passed a ball in some beach football tournament and we are posting it on the official Antrim twitter site...... slight bug bear at the moment.

Yeah I had to unfollow them, some nonsense on it.

There is obviously no clear social media / communications strategy other than: must tweet 100 times a day, must retweet everything that's has even the slightest connection to Antrim GAA and must promote Brian Magee's training facility a few times per week.  Its driving people away rather than making them want to follow.

MoChara

2-13 to 0-5 halftime Clarke with 2-8

Bonamargy

Some predictions for today's hurling league games. What do you think?

Division one:

Dunloy V Ballycastle - Town
Cushendall V Portaferry- Dall
Loughgiel V Ballycran - Shams
St John's V Rossa - Johnnies

Division two:

Cloughmills V Clooney - Biddies
Carey V Ballygalget- Ballygalget
Creggan V Gortnamona - Creggan

jeremiah

Rossa 4-20 St Johns 0-10

Bonamargy

Quote from: jeremiah on April 24, 2016, 06:36:47 PM
Rossa 4-20 St Johns 0-10

Some scoring there. So much for my predictions above. Three out of four wrong for me in division one. Lol. Great start for Rossa with them two wins. I went up to our game today V Dunloy, we were never at the races. One to forget. On to the next game. 

theskull1

We should've won by more but for some poor shooting in the first half playing with the breeze. Matty Donnellys tackle should have been a straight red IMO.

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

north aontroim gael

Loughgiel 0-16
Ballycran 0-15

A good result if not the best performance. Always good to start the league with a win but plenty for the team to work on.

btdtgtt

Was up at Corrigan for the Johnnies Rossa game.
Bit of a non-event.
Rossa built up a lead with the breeze and without the Jonty's St John's hadn't the players to claw it back.
In the end it was one way traffic for Rossa even against the wind.
Poor crowd I thought and subdued game apart from occasional handbags.

hurlingstick

Quote from: theskull1 on April 24, 2016, 07:25:06 PM
We should've won by more but for some poor shooting in the first half playing with the breeze. Matty Donnellys tackle should have been a straight red IMO.

Any time I've watched Matty play he always comes across as an honest clean big player. What happened in the tackle?

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: hurlingstick on April 25, 2016, 04:01:27 PM

Any time I've watched Matty play he always comes across as an honest clean big player. What happened in the tackle?

Wouldn't call him clean at all
Tried to break shortys neck two years ago. Same thing with kevin molloy  yesterday
Imm glad it was kevin and not some of the younger players or serious damage could have been done
He's gonna hurt somebody real bad
If the ref would  have gave him a str8 red yesterday he might think twice the next time
Wouldn't have a lot of respect for him after yesterday
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

hurlingstick

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on April 25, 2016, 04:20:07 PM
Quote from: hurlingstick on April 25, 2016, 04:01:27 PM

Wouldn't call him clean at all
Tried to break shortys neck two years ago. Same thing with kevin molloy  yesterday
Imm glad it was kevin and not some of the younger players or serious damage could have been done
He's gonna hurt somebody real bad
If the ref would  have gave him a str8 red yesterday he might think twice the next time
Wouldn't have a lot of respect for him after yesterday

I wasn't at the game so can't comment on that incident. I will say this though. I'm neutral to both clubs and I've watched Matty numerous times over the years (league and championship) and I am of the formed opinion that he is a clean and honest player. Maybe a Ballycastle man could tell us how many times he's been sent off?

theskull1

I'm sure Kevins feeling the effect of the impact today. No man is made of steel.

You only have to commit one crime to get a criminal record hurlingstick. The saying 'get a name as an early riser and you can lie all day' springs to mind. The match was videoed so I'll hopefully be able to see it again in the cold light of day, just to see if I wasn't too emotionally invested at the time.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Na Glinntí Glasa

Roscommon game is set for Dunloy this sat at 3.30pm
hurl like f**k boi!