The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Except United have a world class keeper, solid enough defence,  and Leicester have decent, fit strikers whose style of play suits the players behind them.

J70

And to be clear, I'm not saying Klopp will or will not turn out to be a successful Liverpool manager. I'm saying it's ludicrous to write him off as a clueless failure this early into his reign, especially given the problems with the squad and the injuries.

The Stallion

I'm saying he will not turn out to be a good Liverpool manager, because he isn't a good manager.

A good manager would have finished top four this season with Liverpool.

He's been there for months and shown absolutely no sign that he has a clue what he's doing.

on the sideline

laoislad

Sturridge on the bench. No Klopp, in hospital with appendicitis.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

The Stallion

Appendicitis eh? How fortunate that it coincides with the laughable supporters' protest which might have put him in an awkward position.

Get well soon big man. I have a feeling a miraculous recovery in time for the next League game might be on the cards.

Minder

Quote from: The Stallion on February 06, 2016, 03:37:21 PM
Appendicitis eh? How fortunate that it coincides with the laughable supporters' protest which might have put him in an awkward position.

Get well soon big man. I have a feeling a miraculous recovery in time for the next League game might be on the cards.

Yeah cos he sets the ticket prices

You can do better than this, I think
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Minder on February 06, 2016, 03:39:01 PM
Quote from: The Stallion on February 06, 2016, 03:37:21 PM

Yeah cos he sets the ticket prices

You can do better than this, I think
Hmmmm,  I wouldn't bet on it.

seafoid

77 quid is steep for a poor city like Liverpool
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Milltown Row2

Klopp has a serious job to do with that team!! Still time I suppose but wtf!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

beer baron

Has Klopp got a total free pass for this season? He seems to be getting it pretty easy from most fans despite some shambolic defending. Surely he can tighten it up somewhat?

Lecale2

After the last 2-2 home draw the whole team celebrated in front of the "customers".

It would have been a nice touch to do the same today with Klopp in hospital.

J70

Quote from: beer baron on February 06, 2016, 04:56:26 PM
Has Klopp got a total free pass for this season? He seems to be getting it pretty easy from most fans despite some shambolic defending. Surely he can tighten it up somewhat?

The defending has been shambolic since Rafa left. It's what cost them the league in a season of unparalleled attacking football with Suarez. Perhaps the fans aren't knee-jerk morons.

Cunny Funt

Mignolet blunder again today. The first task for Klopp next season should be to sign a reliable goalkeeper.

beer baron

Quote from: J70 on February 06, 2016, 05:01:22 PM
Quote from: beer baron on February 06, 2016, 04:56:26 PM

The defending has been shambolic since Rafa left. It's what cost them the league in a season of unparalleled attacking football with Suarez. Perhaps the fans aren't knee-jerk morons.

So the defending doesn't concern you at all? Conceding goals like it's going out of fashion. I think Klopp's a brilliant manager but he has to do something to steady that defence. Well in truth i hope he doesn't  ;D Keep it up  ;)