The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Seafoid is hardly a gaahead. I have noticed his spurious links being posted while his own county are playing!!

A nice touch all the same. Awful for a fella just to go see a game of football and that to happen :(

heganboy

Quote from: StGallsGAA on April 26, 2018, 03:19:02 PM

And they should just ignore Liverpool's previous you suppose?  ::)

You mean winning the thing 5 times?

Speaking of previous, don't you have a warning from the mods already?
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

quit yo jibbajabba

At a guess the gimp got a 2 day ban as i did. Mine was for trolling on the utd thread. First thing he does is come straight back on here trolling. Id be interested in hearing what the mods have to say on this

quit yo jibbajabba

Uhoh. Im on the "watchlist" now. Cant answer my query but stick me on a watchlist  ;D ;D

Think the mods are now taking their lead from Trumps America

As you were  :D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on April 27, 2018, 10:00:18 AM
Uhoh. Im on the "watchlist" now. Cant answer my query but stick me on a watchlist  ;D ;D

Think the mods are now taking their lead from Trumps America

As you were  :D

Watchlist? Do they send you a warning?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

wee green "watched" with an exclamation mark just below my profile details to the left there;

must go, theres 4 boys with sunglasses just pulled up to the house in a black 4x4

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on April 27, 2018, 10:59:13 AM
wee green "watched" with an exclamation mark just below my profile details to the left there;

must go, theres 4 boys with sunglasses just pulled up to the house in a black 4x4

Ziggy has pulled up outside?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gabriel_Hurl

#FridayFact  :D

QuoteAt the young age of 19, Trent Alexander Arnold (11) has played more games in the Champions League than Everton FC (10).

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on April 27, 2018, 04:41:49 PM
#FridayFact  :D

QuoteAt the young age of 19, Trent Alexander Arnold (11) has played more games in the Champions League than Everton FC (10).
LOL  :D

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

manfromdelmonte

Milltown Row2

stiffler

GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Milltown Row2

Quote from: stiffler on April 28, 2018, 02:27:40 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 28, 2018, 02:01:32 PM
Evens now!

Unlucky. Poor decision to deny pen cost your bet,

I'd say Liverpool are lucky Brighton don't have anything to play for in the last game!