Brolly and the GPA

Started by 5 Sams, November 19, 2006, 10:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegael

i'm sure joe would be very wary of people damning with faint praise.

max get those two chips on the shoulders sorted out!

Maximus Marillius

Dont do texan holding, just call it as it is. Comew to think of it you sound like him. ???

thegael

poor max that jealousy is just drowning you poor soul.

dubnut

Max never argue with the Gael.
He is relentless  ;)

thegael

dubnut you've learnt!
good man!

not too many blueshirts on today!

dubnut

Not getting involved Gael!  ;)

pintsofguinness

Quote from: NoLondonInTyrone on November 21, 2006, 10:14:22 AM
what is the problem with some people here?

you dont like my name? tough. we in tyrone put up with enough shit from our northern neighbors who talk down any time they can. the stuff some of them come out with about tyrone players is a disgrace.

more than half of the people in the north call the place londonderry, irishmen like you and me. maybe the boys here crying to mum should look at their ireland of equals?????
True.  I thought you were just using the term to "talk down" to the Derry ones.  I didn't realise you were a unionist, welcome to the board.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

deiseach

Quote from: Bensars on November 21, 2006, 11:15:21 AMWheher or not you like the man, he is one that has the balls to go against the tide if he feels it right and proper.

Perhaps he is the man to go against the tide. But having a go at the GPA is about as brave as admitting to being against the Iraq war

TORGAEL

Qoute from NoLondonInTyrone-"more than half of the people in the north call the place londonderry, irishmen like you and me"

I dont know of any true gael or true irishman or woman who uses any tern other than "DERRY", certanly no irishmen i know.

Some people never wise up !