Quinn Insurance in Administration

Started by An Gaeilgoir, March 30, 2010, 12:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelo

Quote from: fearbrags on November 01, 2019, 11:37:33 PM
Quote from: Angelo on November 01, 2019, 10:26:53 PM
Quote from: redzone on November 01, 2019, 10:11:24 PM
Nothing to do with quinn. About protection money, or lack of it.

Bull

Shit

Well It makes sense to me Ie When Sean was in charge he paid the ""protection money"" now they dont pay it so these rough man tactics are the result

It's a risible and insulting theory.

Why do the victims of the attacks not think that it is a protection racket? They have been very explicit in saying that the attacks have been carried out by thugs for hire and that there's a moneyman behind them. The protection racket must be a multi million pound per annum gig with Quinn as the campaign is sure as hell costing a lot to run.

Did this extortion gang ever think of targetting Kingspan who have a market value in the billions? They could make a killing if they go with the same campaign as they have conducted against QIH.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

supersarsfields

Quote from: Angelo on November 02, 2019, 12:06:20 AM

Bull

Shit

Well It makes sense to me Ie When Sean was in charge he paid the ""protection money"" now they dont pay it so these rough man tactics are the result

Why do the victims of the attacks not think that it is a protection racket? They have been very explicit in saying that the attacks have been carried out by thugs for hire and that there's a moneyman behind them. The protection racket must be a multi million pound per annum gig with Quinn as the campaign is sure as hell costing a lot to run.

Did this extortion gang ever think of targetting Kingspan who have a market value in the billions? They could make a killing if they go with the same campaign as they have conducted against QIH.
You do realise that the KL attack ended any chance of SQ being involved in QIH again. He publicly admitted this. So explain me the logic behind the attack in that case?

Angelo

Quote from: supersarsfields on November 02, 2019, 12:12:46 AM

Bull

Shit

You do realise that the KL attack ended any chance of SQ being involved in QIH again. He publicly admitted this. So explain me the logic behind the attack in that case?

I don't believe that at all, Sean Quinn claimed he was a fool who was duped by the banks 10 years ago, now he is claiming he wouldn't have anything to do with these attacks as only a fool would do it and he's not a fool. He's a pathological liar.

The logic behind that attack was to intimidate the QIH management meeting to step down and for potential investors to be warned, make business in its current situation unprofitable and untenable and allow to Quinns to swan in and pick the business up for a song

What SQ publicly proclaims is probably going to be a million miles from the truth and then there is SQJ to take into account......

supersarsfields

Quote from: Angelo on November 02, 2019, 12:52:14 AM

Bull

Shit

I don't believe that at all, Sean Quinn claimed he was a fool who was duped by the banks 10 years ago, now he is claiming he wouldn't have anything to do with these attacks as only a fool would do it and he's not a fool. He's a pathological liar.

The logic behind that attack was to intimidate the QIH management meeting to step down and for potential investors to be warned, make business in its current situation unprofitable and untenable and allow to Quinns to swan in and pick the business up for a song

What SQ publicly proclaims is probably going to be a million miles from the truth and then there is SQJ to take into account......
Fair enough you have your opinion and it's pointless debating. Your not going to change your's and I can't see mine changing unless you bring few facts to the party regarding the attacks. So we're wasting each other's time and it's getting late. Early start tomorrow.

Itchy

Bull

Shit

Did this extortion gang ever think of targetting Kingspan who have a market value in the billions
? They could make a killing if they go with the same campaign as they have conducted against QIH.

Sure why dont you tell us, you speak with great authority on it. When your at it tells us where Shergar is buried and who really shot Kennedy

Angelo

Quote from: Itchy on November 02, 2019, 09:43:22 AM

Bull

Shit

Did this extortion gang ever think of targetting Kingspan who have a market value in the billions
? They could make a killing if they go with the same campaign as they have conducted against QIH.

Sure why dont you tell us, you speak with great authority on it. When your at it tells us where Shergar is buried and who really shot Kennedy

I think the question is for the Quinn apologists and their flimsy excuses.

If it's an extortion gang targeting QIH then why don't they do the same to a company worth over 10 times what QIH are, who are close by?

Is it because you realise that your excuses crumble at first inquest of mild scrutiny?

t_mac

Quote from: supersarsfields on November 02, 2019, 01:02:42 AM

Bull

Shit

Fair enough you have your opinion and it's pointless debating. Your not going to change your's and I can't see mine changing unless you bring few facts to the party regarding the attacks. So we're wasting each other's time and it's getting late. Early start tomorrow.

This boyo doesn't deal in facts, this platform is ideal for him to slander folk with no evidence all under the cloak of anonymity, a coward of the highest order.

Angelo

Quote from: t_mac on November 02, 2019, 11:17:39 AM
Quote from: supersarsfields on November 02, 2019, 01:02:42 AM

Bull

Shit

This boyo doesn't deal in facts, this platform is ideal for him to slander folk with no evidence all under the cloak of anonymity, a coward of the highest order.

Slander folk?

What about the QIH directors who have been the subject to this campaign of violence, intimidation and slander?

As usual you have a lot to say but it's all hot air. Why don't you put your name to it rather than hiding behind your username?

Itchy

What company is nearby to Quinns and "worth" 10 times as much? Are you  talking about Kingspan?

Angelo

Quote from: Itchy on November 02, 2019, 12:03:14 PM
What company is nearby to Quinns and "worth" 10 times as much? Are you  talking about Kingspan?

Yes.

Main Street

The alternate theory to S. Quinn being the paymaster, is that the persistent attacks against Quinn Industrial since SQ got the boot, are for the purpose of extortion That the extortionists have travelled with all guns blazing down the path of high profile blatant sadistic extortion, attracting the the glare of attention from police, media  and public abhorrance . They must the dumbest extrortionist gang in history.

And perhaps their support for the cause of SQ is because? ....  he paid the extortion on time with a christmass bonus thrown in for good measure?

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: Main Street on November 02, 2019, 12:51:08 PM
The alternate theory to S. Quinn being the paymaster, is that the persistent attacks against Quinn Industrial since SQ got the boot, are for the purpose of extortion That the extortionists have travelled with all guns blazing down the path of high profile blatant sadistic extortion, attracting the the glare of attention from police, media  and public abhorrance . They must the dumbest extrortionist gang in history.

And perhaps their support for the cause of SQ is because? ....  he paid the extortion on time with a christmass bonus thrown in for good measure?

Or they laundered money through it back when it was creaking and want it back. The Dub is too pig headed to see he has played his hand waaaay to aggressively

Angelo

It's an absurd theory.

When you hear the same people trying to claim that relocating jobs and premises as a serious threat then I think it tells you about the mentality of them.

Angelo

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on November 02, 2019, 12:57:09 PM

Or they laundered money through it back when it was creaking and want it back. The Dub is too pig headed to see he has played his hand waaaay to aggressively

So the alternate theory to SQ being the paymaster or SQ indulged the extortionists is that SQ was a moneylaunderer?

redzone

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on November 02, 2019, 12:57:09 PM

Could yous not take him back down there were he belongs