Quinn Insurance in Administration

Started by An Gaeilgoir, March 30, 2010, 12:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Someone needs to tell Myarse that the HSE wasn't set up till the mid noughties by his employers' beloved Harney/Ahern crapbags.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

supersarsfields

Anyone hear the Newstalk with both Aiofe and Fintan going at it hammer and tongs?

Declan

QuoteAnyone hear the Newstalk with both Aiofe and Fintan going at it hammer and tongs?

Missed that - what programme was it on?

orangeman

Quote from: supersarsfields on August 22, 2012, 09:26:08 PM
Anyone hear the Newstalk with both Aiofe and Fintan going at it hammer and tongs?

Who won ? That would have been good fun !

supersarsfields

Quote from: orangeman on August 23, 2012, 08:08:58 AM
Quote from: supersarsfields on August 22, 2012, 09:26:08 PM

Who won ? That would have been good fun !

Sorry Declan, was away last night.

Here's a link to an article which I think has the full recording ( Can't play it in work here to check!)

http://www.newstalk.ie/2012/programmes/all-programmes/the-right-hook/aoife-quinn-admits-quinn-family-have-no-pr-advisors/

I wouldn't say anyone won as such OM. But you could see both sides getting pretty fired up.

sammymaguire

Does Target Express have any major ties with the Quinn Group / people associated with Quinn?

Something stinks about this too...
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

armaghniac

Does Treasury Holdings have any links with Quinn?

Something stinks about this too....
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

orangeman

Any word of Sean Juinor getting out or Sean Senior going into jail ?

supersarsfields

Appeal to be heard on 2 Oct. If not successful I think the 3 months is up around the middle of Oct, then I'd imagine he'll either get an extension or be let go. I'd imagine Sean Sr will be heading in at that stage too.

Rossfan

Quote from: sammymaguire on August 28, 2012, 09:08:31 PM
Does Target Express have any major ties with the Quinn Group / people associated with Quinn?

I suspect they might.
Quinn Snr was all over Shannonside News yesterday about the Target business.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

orangeman

What's happening now lads ?

New material "appears" to have been produced on the bank's side.

How's the young fella's case going ?

naka

Quote from: sammymaguire on August 28, 2012, 09:08:31 PM

Something stinks about this too...
please elaborate saamy
the irc put target under by freezing their accounts because they hadnt paid the tranche on time
cant see how quinn was involved in this

supersarsfields

He wasn't. Quinn has /had no involvement with Target.

Court case not going well I'd imagine, going on what's coming out in the papers OM. Quinn side arguing that Jr was jailed on one count of contempt out of 30 charges, but that Judge Dunne had ruled that he wasn't to be released untill all 30 charges had been purged. Quinn's solicitors arguing this is legally and morally wrong as Jr had no connection to the other charges and therefore  in no position to purge them. However anglo have discovered new evidence that would connect Jr to additional contemp issues. Which they've requested and been allowed to present in this appeal.

Don't think he'll be getting out on the basis of the appeal.

orangeman

Quote from: supersarsfields on October 04, 2012, 02:18:42 PM
He wasn't. Quinn has /had no involvement with Target.

Court case not going well I'd imagine, going on what's coming out in the papers OM. Quinn side arguing that Jr was jailed on one count of contempt out of 30 charges, but that Judge Dunne had ruled that he wasn't to be released untill all 30 charges had been purged. Quinn's solicitors arguing this is legally and morally wrong as Jr had no connection to the other charges and therefore  in no position to purge them. However anglo have discovered new evidence that would connect Jr to additional contemp issues. Which they've requested and been allowed to present in this appeal.

Don't think he'll be getting out on the basis of the appeal.

Is he not getting out shortly anyway ?

supersarsfields

Depends the 3 months is up on the 19thth so may get out then. Or as it's undefined Judge Dunne may decide to impose an additional time frame.