Quinn Insurance in Administration

Started by An Gaeilgoir, March 30, 2010, 12:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: Rois on January 13, 2012, 05:34:41 PM
Muppet I do believe that Sean Quinn is being singled out because of the processes that are not driven by NAMA and I'm not aware of NAMA's strategy in pursuing their borrowers through the courts.

Surely Anglo is correct to pursue payment of as much as possible of the €2.8bn?
MWWSI 2017

supersarsfields

I never said everyone who is anti Quinn Is swallowing things without thinking I said some were. There's plenty of informed comments on here that are Anti Quinn and I couldn't defend. . The example in question is regarding people claiming that he was making use of a loop hole to go bankrupt in the north when in reality it was Anglo using the loop hole to bankrupt him in the south. Google concerned Irish businesses and go to their website. It's all about Quinn takeover and the issues with it. There's plenty there. There was also the details outlined in the Quinn proposal regarding the figures quoted about the sale of QIL. It's prob on line as well. I'm on the iPhone so you'll forgive me for not doing it for you.   

muppet

http://concernedirishbusiness.com/

QuoteQUINN HAS ALWAYS PAID HIS BILLS AND HELPED US AT TIMES OF NEED!

:D :D :D :D
MWWSI 2017

haranguerer

In all likelihood they're similarly pissing themselves laughing at your post linking Quinn to murder

muppet

Quote from: haranguerer on January 13, 2012, 06:15:58 PM
In all likelihood they're similarly pissing themselves laughing at your post linking Quinn to murder

Murder? I am delighted you have exposed yourself as a liar. Well done.
MWWSI 2017

supersarsfields

:D

Granted it's very pro Quinn. But it out lines alot of the queries on the Quinn takeover.

haranguerer

Quote from: muppet on January 13, 2012, 12:14:31 PM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on January 13, 2012, 10:13:00 AM
You do realise Quinn passed many assests to his sibling years ago, maybe 10 or so years ago he signed the slieve russell to his daughter for example. Also, anyone who knows the Quinn group and the surrounding area will know it is based at a center in fermanagh. Always was. It is Anglo who found a loop hole to say otherwise. Finally, I would not defend Quinn if he were filmed murdering someone.

Bingo.

A guy I played football with years ago was found dead in unsuspicious circumstances this week. There is a rumour of something similar in another Mayo town, also this week. There will be lots of stories like that this year and next year.

They are the real victims and those to blame for creating the mess include Neary, Fitzpatrick, Drumm, Lenihan, Cowen, Aherne and yes, Sean Quinn.

Really? What does the 'bingo' in reference to the 'finally I would not defend Quinn if he were filmed murdering someone' (which you enboldened so were clearly referring to) mean then? The usual hyperbolic s**t you come out with, but certainly a link.

And we all tell lies, I guess at least that makes me not a hypocrite. 

muppet

Quote from: haranguerer on January 13, 2012, 06:26:22 PM
Quote from: muppet on January 13, 2012, 12:14:31 PM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on January 13, 2012, 10:13:00 AM
You do realise Quinn passed many assests to his sibling years ago, maybe 10 or so years ago he signed the slieve russell to his daughter for example. Also, anyone who knows the Quinn group and the surrounding area will know it is based at a center in fermanagh. Always was. It is Anglo who found a loop hole to say otherwise. Finally, I would not defend Quinn if he were filmed murdering someone.

Bingo.

A guy I played football with years ago was found dead in unsuspicious circumstances this week. There is a rumour of something similar in another Mayo town, also this week. There will be lots of stories like that this year and next year.

They are the real victims and those to blame for creating the mess include Neary, Fitzpatrick, Drumm, Lenihan, Cowen, Aherne and yes, Sean Quinn.

Really? What does the 'bingo' in reference to the 'finally I would not defend Quinn if he were filmed murdering someone' (which you enboldened so were clearly referring to) mean then? The usual hyperbolic s**t you come out with, but certainly a link.

And we all tell lies, I guess at least that makes me not a hypocrite.

Are you serious?

I know you live in a world of the most spectacular whataboutery but that takes the biscuit. You claim I accused Sean Quinn of Murder on the basis of that?

You are beneath contempt.
MWWSI 2017

haranguerer

Christ, I think I know where this is going becuase I've seen you talk youself into knots on the other thread. There you go spouting your hyperbolic shit again too.

I didnt say you accused Sean Quinn of murder, so I guess that makes you a liar who is beneath contempt. I said you linked him to murder, as demonstrated above. What did the 'Bingo' in relation to myles statement mean - take a while there to come up with something good.

I'll leave it now, becuase I've realised your powers of interpretation are incredibly limited, and I dont have the time to break everything I write into language you can understand.

muppet

Quote from: haranguerer on January 13, 2012, 06:44:31 PM
Christ, I think I know where this is going becuase I've seen you talk youself into knots on the other thread. There you go spouting your hyperbolic shit again too.

I didnt say you accused Sean Quinn of murder, so I guess that makes you a liar who is beneath contempt. I said you linked him to murder, as demonstrated above. What did the 'Bingo' in relation to myles statement mean - take a while there to come up with something good.

I'll leave it now, becuase I've realised your powers of interpretation are incredibly limited, and I dont have the time to break everything I write into language you can understand.

You said I linked Sean Quinn to murder. Firstly please point to the murder in question. Any murder will do as long as it is a murder to which I linked Sean Quinn.

As for the Bingo comment it was fully explained and put in context in the rest of the post, which you have of course completely ignored.
MWWSI 2017

Rois

Quote from: muppet on January 13, 2012, 05:46:16 PM
Quote from: Rois on January 13, 2012, 05:34:41 PM
Muppet I do believe that Sean Quinn is being singled out because of the processes that are not driven by NAMA and I'm not aware of NAMA's strategy in pursuing their borrowers through the courts.

Surely Anglo is correct to pursue payment of as much as possible of the €2.8bn?

Absolutely, I just mean the publicity.

Lone Shark

Quote from: supersarsfields on January 13, 2012, 06:04:43 PM
I never said everyone who is anti Quinn Is swallowing things without thinking I said some were. There's plenty of informed comments on here that are Anti Quinn and I couldn't defend. . The example in question is regarding people claiming that he was making use of a loop hole to go bankrupt in the north when in reality it was Anglo using the loop hole to bankrupt him in the south. Google concerned Irish businesses and go to their website. It's all about Quinn takeover and the issues with it. There's plenty there. There was also the details outlined in the Quinn proposal regarding the figures quoted about the sale of QIL. It's prob on line as well. I'm on the iPhone so you'll forgive me for not doing it for you.

Ah Jesus.

I say to you that I'm willing to open my mind and would be delighted to consider strong arguments in favour of the Quinn family and allowing them to maintain control of the companies involved, and this gibberish is the best you can come up with? It's like a thinly veiled propaganda machine, except the machine needs a service and somebody has robbed the veil. There is no attempt here to try and post up a balanced picture of events, it's quite clearly people who are scared of losing income and/or jobs, and are willing to just parrot anything Quinn says in order to do so. I sympathise with these people, but that doesn't make their argument valid. All I've read on that site is "you know how Anglo says that? Well we say this!"

There is no argument making the numbers stack up, merely puff pieces saying that if SQ is allowed buy Quinn Insurance for €1, and €650m is pumped back into it, then he'll turn it around. No indication how, why, or anything with meat on it, merely just that he would. That's it. Just hand him two thirds of a billion and let him off.

I am trying my damnedest here to take a step back from my outrage and to see things from the other side because I don't want to be part of a lynch mob unless the lynching is deserved, but you're telling me that I should ignore everything I read in every national publication, on all of our national broadcasters, ignore the considered judgement of Her Majesty's court, and instead take on faith the work of a mix of random business people from the border counties all hoping that their cash cow will live on?

Either you have something else much more substantial to show me, and I'm happy to wait for it until you're back at a computer, or I'm forced to believe you're actually on the wind up. Nobody could genuinely read through the content of a website like that and take any of it seriously, there is nothing only quotes, opinion and speculation, not a word of evidence, not a shred of mathematical analysis and reasoned projections.

Jack Frost

Heard on the news an hour ago that the main HQ in Derrylin has been seriously damaged in a fire tonight. Has anyone any more info?

sammymaguire

Lone Shark, unless sarsfields is someone within senior management at the Quinn Group, how do you expect him or anyone else on here to have substantial figures and business proposals on how the business should and could have been run and rescued from this future abyss

Even I'd they we're, would it be likely to appear on a GAA forum?
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

supersarsfields

If everthing was right with the figures why did Anglo refuse to provide evidence of them to back them up? SQ said he would walk away from the company if they could substanciate they claims.They didn't. 

Why was SQ fighting so hard to get a loss making company back? Why was there so much interest in buying the company if it was loss making?

The Quinn proposal which was PWC audited confirmed that QIL was making a profit and even showed the projections on future profit and was a viable proposal. If you don't want to accept that then fine, but I'll that their word on that rather than yours thanks.