Next Week's Bandwagon

Started by Keyser soze, June 05, 2015, 09:57:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keyser soze

Right, time to get aboard early lads before next week's bandwagon departs.

You can only get a ticket if you're frothing at the mouth with righteous indignation. Or if you are one of the Usual Suspects.

The bandwagon payload has not been requisitioned yet, [though that won't make a blind bit of difference to the U S's].

Previous bandwagons have been propelled along by gusts of hot air, and copious amounts of other noxious gasses no doubt, on topics such as Burn out, Sledging, Blanket defences, the format of the Championship, yadda yadda yadda.

No knowledge of the subject, basic grasp of the facts or even ability to frame a cogent argument are required to participate. Objectivity will however be frowned upon.

Highly rated skills [this is not an exhaustive list] will be the ability to succumb to hyperbole over trivialities, parrotting nonsense that some clown has uttered on the TV as if it is the given word of our lord himself, zero sense of perspective, no vision of how things could be improved, but an absolute certainty that they're are far from good enough at the minute, the most rosiest-tinted-glasses ever which reveal the Gaa world of the past to be so perfect.

Happy trails.

AZOffaly

I think you're on the 'Everything is fine, nothing to see here' bandwagon :)

rosnarun

my money would be on some one taking a crack at Aogan O' Fearghail and attemoted censorship in the GAA
Nothing a Critic hates more than to be Criticized
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Hardy

I wish people would get up an apostrophe abuse bandwagon.

armaghniac

Quote from: Hardy on June 05, 2015, 11:21:31 AM
I wish people would get up an apostrophe abuse bandwagon.

get up a bandwagon?

get up on a bandwagon?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Hardy

No. Get up a bandwagon. As in start one up.

Keyser soze

Shoulda included Grammar/Punctuation Nazis in my list lol. Are ye happy now?

Beffs

Quote from: Keyser soze on June 05, 2015, 11:58:50 AM
Shoulda included Grammar/Punctuation Nazis in my list lol. Are ye happy now?

Could you have a bandwagon specifically for " The Homicidal Rage That Is Induced When People Don't Know The Difference Between LOOSE and LOSE ?  "

Ya know...that one... >:(