Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geezer

Quote from: country bumpkin on August 27, 2023, 10:52:14 AM
Was going into Hannahstown one day, a while back and big Fitzy asked me, how are your boys fixed today..?
"We have 4 out, I replied...."

Turning to Shanty Fitzy said, "Points are in the bag today, they have only 11 players".

If a team is potential senior champions a suitably strong panel must match ambition.

Cargin started v the Johnnies without Mick (who is chomping at the bit), Jamie G, and J Carron....and nobody noticed.

Yous have some panel alright. In saying that, johnnies are a shell of what they used to be so i dont think anyone would notice if yous had another few big hitters on the bench too. Result would stay the same.

Theres only 3 clubs in the county, maybe 4 at a push, who could give Cargin a game.

referee

Some shit wrote on here,bets,match fixing/throwing pts,bad losers,it's going on years in every county,doubt g&t was even at the match,pissed in Hightown more like

country bumpkin

Quote from: geezer on August 27, 2023, 11:05:40 AM
Quote from: country bumpkin on August 27, 2023, 10:52:14 AM
Was going into Hannahstown one day, a while back and big Fitzy asked me, how are your boys fixed today..?
"We have 4 out, I replied...."

Turning to Shanty Fitzy said, "Points are in the bag today, they have only 11 players".

If a team is potential senior champions a suitably strong panel must match ambition.

Cargin started v the Johnnies without Mick (who is chomping at the bit), Jamie G, and J Carron....and nobody noticed.

Yous have some panel alright. In saying that, johnnies are a shell of what they used to be so i dont think anyone would notice if yous had another few big hitters on the bench too. Result would stay the same.

Theres only 3 clubs in the county, maybe 4 at a push, who could give Cargin a game.

Indeed, have endured many a close call over the years....losing in a big number of county finals....and will be tested on many more occassions.....

ck

Anyone know who the 5 Aghagallon suspensions are for todays game at Moneyglass?

bannside

Give the fella a chance to elaborate, not often we get an allegation like this. Do tell us more G&T. What has annoyed you lad?

Ghost+Tommy

Quote from: bannside on August 27, 2023, 12:20:11 PM
Give the fella a chance to elaborate, not often we get an allegation like this. Do tell us more G&T. What has annoyed you lad?
I hold my hands up bs,too many shandys,was thinking I'd banked £100,I'm a sore loser

bannside

How many shandies you had is of no concern to me G&T. If  you wish to put that allegation to bed completely as totally unfounded, that's your call. In that case we can tuck it away.

Ghost+Tommy

Quote from: bannside on August 27, 2023, 01:02:17 PM
How many shandies you had is of no concern to me G&T. If  you wish to put that allegation to bed completely as totally unfounded, that's your call. In that case we can tuck it away.
well tu k it away BS,good win for your lads yesterday

Lár na páirce 1

Antrim GAA social media is a joke
You'd not know there were any SFC games on this weekend bar the game featuring the greatest League champions not even scores put up or a massive minor championship game earlier and still nothing

JimStynes

Quote from: Lár na páirce 1 on August 27, 2023, 03:15:54 PM
You'd not know there were any SFC games on this weekend bar the game featuring the greatest League champions not even scores put up or a massive minor championship game earlier and still nothing

Saffron Voice the only men doing any work!

Kidder81

All they are interested in is pushing the live stream

imtommygunn

It's very poor tbf. More interested in saffron business forum than actual games.

imtommygunn

Creggan won 1-11 to 0-11 against dunloy. Tight enough.

EOC1923

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 27, 2023, 04:29:35 PM
Creggan won 1-11 to 0-11 against dunloy. Tight enough.
Wouldn't read much into it, complete dead rubber

imtommygunn