Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on July 20, 2023, 04:39:16 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 20, 2023, 01:55:27 PM
With all teams in both leagues played 17 games, We'd be currently 7th, which is a fair reflection of where we are as a team these last few years, transition has been very slow, and while there are green shoots here and there, watching us play we are still very naive, was great to see some of the boys roving up and down the pitch last night, but that experience has allowed the team to stay up and gain some more experience.

Burnsy should/could be on the call up for Antrim next year, he's improving all the time

A win or a point on Sunday for st johns would put them 3rd then with your logic

Only prize is first and not relegated lol! But the the Johnnies will have played a game more so only points now as same games played😉
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

bannside

Agree 100% on Niall Burns, definitely county standard.

barnish oggie

St Galls taking one for the county chairman today I see.

Did they send their u11s?

I take it if they steal the point off Moneyglass then that's them on 14 points?

Moneyglass would be down now and then if we get beat tomorrow that's us down with them.

Wonder will the Johnnies lay down like Galls did today.....

Milltown Row2

Quote from: barnish oggie on July 22, 2023, 06:53:55 PM

That's some score line! Carl will be happy with his old club  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Belfast GAA man

Steal a point from moneyglass ? Are at endas not already relegated looking at table

imtommygunn

Dispute over eligibility of a moneyglass player in their game (I think).

country bumpkin

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 22, 2023, 06:59:43 PM
Quote from: barnish oggie on July 22, 2023, 06:53:55 PM

That's some score line! Carl will be happy with his old club  ;)

And here's me believing Gall's were on the upward....

imtommygunn

Randalstown winning by nine 22 minutes into second half.

(Edit) in fact they just won by 9. That should mean the other dispute shouldn't matter as it's over one point. Shouldn't it?

stiffler

Moneyglass and st endas down. Glenravel up.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 23, 2023, 02:49:04 PM
Randalstown winning by nine 22 minutes into second half.

(Edit) in fact they just won by 9. That should mean the other dispute shouldn't matter as it's over one point. Shouldn't it?

Correct. The extra point will do no good
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

SaffronSports

Looking to do a project to mark the start of Antrim Football C'ship. I'd love one person from each of the Senior clubs involved (players/coaches/supporters) to answer a few questions on their clubs players, chances, predictions. They can remain anonymous so DM if interested or get me on Twitter/Facebook with the same user name.

geezer

Anyone aware if its tickets again for this year's championship?

Also, is Jerome Quinn on board again to stream games?

antrimman667

Is there an appeal from St.Endas about being relegated to division 2? is there a restructure of the leagues?

Saffron_sam20

Quote from: antrimman667 on July 25, 2023, 11:25:00 AM
Is there an appeal from St.Endas about being relegated to division 2? is there a restructure of the leagues?

What would they be appealing? I think they were looking points from money glass game but it was a draw so would get them 1 extra point and they're still down.

Caesar

I see that The Saffron Gael have made an appeal to clubs for financial support. This is a first class resource for GAA supporters within the county and shame on any club not giving it their support. The county board and the likes of SBF should be putting their full weight behind it too. Would be a massive loss to supporters if it were to become unsustainable.