Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EOC1923

Quote from: bannside on October 15, 2022, 07:33:20 AM
Aghagallon have put in serious work at underage level this last decade and are going to be a top 4 club for the foreseeable future. At one stage towards the end of the match they had 5 players aged under 19 on the pitch!

Ballymena not ready to go up, Baker will get another year for sure but I'd say a div 2 league or intermediate cship are essential for him next year now that he knows his way around the club. Anything less than that will be underachieving with the panel that's there.
Who's the top 4 BS, Cargin, Creggan, Agahagallon and ?

JimStynes

Quote from: EOC1923 on October 15, 2022, 01:01:55 PM
Quote from: bannside on October 15, 2022, 07:33:20 AM
Aghagallon have put in serious work at underage level this last decade and are going to be a top 4 club for the foreseeable future. At one stage towards the end of the match they had 5 players aged under 19 on the pitch!

Ballymena not ready to go up, Baker will get another year for sure but I'd say a div 2 league or intermediate cship are essential for him next year now that he knows his way around the club. Anything less than that will be underachieving with the panel that's there.
Who's the top 4 BS, Cargin, Creggan, Agahagallon and ?

I'd still have us as top 6. I think it's Cargin/Creggan and then the rest.

bannside

Why do you seem so interested in my opinion EOC?  Go ahead and fill in that missing spot yourself!

Hoof Hearted

So it's toome v Glenties next up in corrigan
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Saul goodman

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 15, 2022, 08:08:19 AM
That was the worst experience I've had as an official on the pitch last night, ever!!

5 minutes in the abuse from the line and over the line was unreal!

Think next year I might wear a phone holder and record the game just to highlight what 'ordinary' people say during the game, both on the pitch and behind the line

Was wild abuse- even after baker was yellow carded him and few others kept at it- distracts from the team on field. More bizarre was the call to give a point was made by two umpires nothing to do with ref or linesman

JimStynes

EOC1923

Tough draw but in reality meaningless for Antrim, focus will be on league staying up and the tailteann cup.
The Munster and Leinster draws are so much easier than Ulster.

Hoof Hearted

Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

RandyDupree

Antrim GAA doesn't belong to any individual. It's should be open to all, just like every other county. Who does the admin think he is to block fellow Gaels access to the social media accounts? Sort yourselves out.

paddyjohn

Quote from: RandyDupree on October 15, 2022, 09:55:26 PM
Antrim GAA doesn't belong to any individual. It's should be open to all, just like every other county. Who does the admin think he is to block fellow Gaels access to the social media accounts? Sort yourselves out.

They'll block anybody who doesn't agree with them.

The Mafia lives on.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: JimStynes on October 15, 2022, 09:32:00 PM
Quote from: MoChara on October 15, 2022, 09:20:08 PM
https://twitter.com/HomefitLTD/status/1581209354417889280?t=CG8Ic_QBq3kL3pdrFsfwLA&s=19

Doesn't reflect well at all to the county board

What is that about?

Homefit are a St Johns connection have they had problems with the county recently? Have the county not gave them advertising or what's behind it?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea