Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

country bumpkin

Quote from: country bumpkin on April 12, 2022, 11:15:57 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 12, 2022, 11:00:14 AM
Quote from: Dunsilly King on April 12, 2022, 10:55:14 AM
Quote from: EOC1923 on April 12, 2022, 10:52:10 AM
Almost anything CB comments MR2 you weigh in behind looking to pick an argument, getting tedious at this stage. This board is ridiculous.

I'm a Creggan man and there is no doubt MR2s dislike for Cargin
Empty vessels and all that DK....

I do not engage.....

Can you back that statement up?

Empty vessels and all that....

I have chosen to ignore his comments...

country bumpkin

Was up at Whitehill on Sunday, and sad to say Michael Pollock was the Milltown mens best on view.

They have a huge panel, three teams participating in All County leagues and made it all the way to the under-20 final last year.....????

Would ye whist

I find it incredible that he can be so obvious about it and still get sent to ref us in such big games

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Would ye whist on April 12, 2022, 11:28:08 AM
I find it incredible that he can be so obvious about it and still get sent to ref us in such big games

Some paranoia there. You can have a banter on here and wind ones up without it actually crossing over. When it does cross over and have CB come to you after a game and be abusive then that's personal.. But hey there ya go
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

EOC1923

There you go, it is clearly personal then. Point proven

Milltown Row2

Quote from: EOC1923 on April 12, 2022, 11:39:59 AM

Did I say it was personal from my view point? He did that all by himself
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

country bumpkin

And just who will believe that that individual woul not scurry off to include such in his report......

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on April 12, 2022, 11:47:33 AM

And just who will believe that that individual woul not scurry off to include such in his report......

Sure deny it all you want, I can give you the time and date and game and venue..

paddyjohn

This is a load of balls in my opinion.

Would ye whist

I think to an extent PJ is correct, I think we should move on and leave out the personal stuff, MR2 can do his talking on the pitch and CB on the SG.

Let's talk football and not personas of the thread

country bumpkin

Quote from: Would ye whist on April 12, 2022, 12:34:10 PM
I think to an extent PJ is correct, I think we should move on and leave out the personal stuff, MR2 can do his talking on the pitch and CB on the SG.

As I said b4, I do not engage with that poster at present and will not in the future.

WUM...

Would ye whist

I merely realised that no matter how much you engage with some you will never get the better of (their egos) them, everyone knows the truth no need to argue it on here

Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on April 12, 2022, 12:48:23 PM
Quote from: Would ye whist on April 12, 2022, 11:28:08 AM
Quote from: Would ye whist on April 12, 2022, 12:34:10 PM

The Road to Damascus is truly wonderful.

paddyjohn

On to more pressing matters, we're stuck on page 1690, keep posting until we move off it.

Lár na páirce 1

That's more like it Paddyjohn well said

barnish oggie

Quote from: paddyjohn on April 12, 2022, 01:30:00 PM
On to more pressing matters, we're stuck on page 1690, keep posting until we move off it.

yep keep er rolling onto 1691!