Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gold

Quote from: imtommygunn on May 14, 2021, 08:16:07 PM
Good to see Crozier back. Always wondered what happened to Kevin small. When I saw him at minor he was probably the best I have seen play for Antrim at that level.

Liam Quinn too. Outstanding
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

imtommygunn

25 euro for a Gaa go pass to all the league is pretty good. I was expecting to have to pay 5 euro for every Antrim game.

Tyrdub

Quote from: imtommygunn on May 15, 2021, 12:48:09 PM
25 euro for a Gaa go pass to all the league is pretty good. I was expecting to have to pay 5 euro for every Antrim game.
paid 49 euro to get all the games, including those being shown on Eir sport. the 25euro version doesn't include these ones

imtommygunn

Ah. Good to know. I don't watch that many matches at the minute but hope to get at least the Antrim ones out of it anyway.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on May 15, 2021, 01:14:29 PM
Ah. Good to know. I don't watch that many matches at the minute but hope to get at least the Antrim ones out of it anyway.

Football league fixtures out tomorrow, games start at 2pm, Antrim v Kilkenny 1.30pm!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Solo_run

That was never a penalty in the Louth game

imtommygunn

Black card a blatant free to Antrim too >:(

Playing not too bad. Two evenly matched teams. Louth are clearly a Mickey Harte team with the men they funnel back. At the minute I think they are a bit better at finding/creating space for scores but we are very much in this. McCann a big miss but loughran doing not too badly.

BigBallWeeBall

Thank God for the final whistle.. Too much anxiety today

imtommygunn

Good win and deserved win too. Ryan Murray didn't get much protection from the ref in that game. Great winning point from him and great one from Cunningham. Stewart a good one and Mcaleese had a great game too.

Milltown Row2

Brilliant win for all involved
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gold

Great win and comeback

Ref rode us ...never a penalty and never an overcarry by Stewart prior to the 3rd Louth goal...never mind the Murray Black card

Great composure to come back and win. Sweet one
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Gold on May 15, 2021, 05:43:09 PM
Great win and comeback

Ref rode us ...never a penalty and never an overcarry by Stewart prior to the 3rd Louth goal...never mind the Murray Black card

Great composure to come back and win. Sweet one

We lost these close games in the past, let's hope this is a positive trend going forward

Belfast GAA man

we seem to have all the best playets playing now - happy days

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Belfast GAA man on May 15, 2021, 06:12:20 PM

Good to have you happy for a change

Belfast GAA man

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 15, 2021, 06:16:21 PM
Quote from: Belfast GAA man on May 15, 2021, 06:12:20 PM

Good to have you happy for a change
it won't last when I see antrim club referres in action